DevOps is a methodology to deliver continuously the software and IT services through collaboration by development team, operations team, and business team and raise the enterprise business capability. IDC's Japan DevOps Solutions: Software, Infrastructure and Transformation (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) service studies and analyzes key DevOps solutions–related software and cloud service. This service analyzes market size, current trends, market dynamics, and the buying behavior of end users and provides a competitive analysis of leading vendors and a five-year market forecast of the Japan software market. In 2018, DevOps ecosystem market research is enhanced with this service.
- Japan Software Market Forecast
- Japan System Management and Network Software Forecast and Vendor Shares
- Japan System Software Forecast and Vendor Shares
- Japan System Management SaaS Forecast
- Japan Platform as Service Forecast
- Japan Cloud Infrastructure Software Market Trends
- Japan Container Platform Ecosystem Trends
- Japan IT Operations Analytics Market Trends
- Japan System Infrastructure User Perception and Needs
- Japan DevOps End-User Survey
Note: All documents will be delivered in local language with the exception of up to two market share and market forecast documents, which will be delivered in both English and local language.
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.