The IDC Asia/Pacific Analytics and Intelligent Automation Services program provides a deep dive into technology solutions and life-cycle services relating to data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI), and process and operational automation markets within the region. This research examines how enterprises can leverage solutions and services providers in these areas to build innovative business services. Coverage extends across the entire life cycle of analytics, AI, and intelligent automation services offered by business and IT service providers, including information and data management, BI and analytics tools and applications, advanced analytics, big data, AI, operational automation, AIOps, and robotic process automation. The research output includes quantitative analysis and qualitative commentary around market sizes, trends, and growth forecasts; vendor offerings, positioning, and key differentiation; customer expectations and concerns; use cases and market drivers; and such across the breadth of coverage areas.
Asia/Pacific Analytics and Intelligent Automation Services
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
The analytics and intelligent automation software segments and the full life cycle of services research around these technologies:
- Consulting and systems integration
- Custom application development
- Managed services, support, and training services of intelligent document processing
- Software solutions/products relating to analytics, AI, and intelligent automation
- Asia/Pacific Business Analytics Services 2020–2024 Forecast
- IDC MarketScape: 2020 Asia/Pacific Intelligent Automation Services Vendor Assessment
- End-User Perspectives: The State of AIOps in Asia/Pacific
- Vendor Assessment: The Future of Intelligent Document Processing
- Market Analysis Perspective: The State of RPA/IA Market in Asia/Pacific
- How End-User Analytics Can Transform Employee Experience While Securing the Modern Workplace
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How does IDC define intelligent automation services and where are Asia/Pacific enterprises in their AIOps journey? What are their key operational automation challenges and priorities?
- How large and fast growing are the markets associated with intelligent automation services in Asia/Pacific?
- How large and fast growing are the markets associated with analytics/cognitive services in Asia/Pacific?
- Where are the key ecosystems and who are the players providing analytics and intelligent automation services in Asia/Pacific?
- What do Asia/Pacific buyers want from analytics and intelligent automation services providers?
- Which vendors are in the best position to provide analytics and intelligent automation services demanded by customers?
Accenture plc, Another Monday Service GmbH , AntWorks Pte. Ltd., Atlassian Pty Ltd., Atos SE, Automation Anywhere, Inc., AutomationEdge Technologies Pvt Ltd, Avanade Inc., BMC Software, Inc., Bain & Company, Inc., Blue Prism Group plc, Booz Allen Hamilton Inc., Boston Consulting Group Inc., Broadcom Inc., CA Technologies, Inc., Capgemini Services SAS, Cisco Systems Inc., Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, Datadog, Inc., Datamatics Global Services Limited, Dell EMC, Dell Inc., Deloitte LLP, Dynatrace LLC, Fujitsu Limited, Genpact Ltd., HCL Technologies Limited, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Hexaware Technologies Limited, Hitachi, Ltd., IBM, IPsoft Incorporated, Infosys Limited, MOOGSOFT LIMITED, McKinsey & Company, Micro Focus International plc, Microsoft Corporation, NTT DATA Corporation, New Relic, Inc., Oracle Corporation, Pegasystems Inc., PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, SAIC Inc., SAP SE, Salesforce.com, Inc., ServiceNow, Inc., SoftServe Inc., Splunk Inc., Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Tech Mahindra Limited, UiPath Inc., Unisys Corporation, VMware, Inc., WNS (Holdings) Limited, Wipro Limited, WorkFusion, Inc., Zendesk Inc.