IDC's Asia/Pacific Security Services provides a comprehensive look at the full breadth of the security services market that includes professional security services, managed security services, and security support and security training/education services markets. This research examines market trends, customer preferences and buying behavior, and emerging new security service opportunities, such as predictive security, cyber insurance, IoT security, and security as a services. The service also provides an analysis of existing and emerging players for the Asia/Pacific security services market.
- IDC MarketScape: 2018 Asia/Pacific Managed Security Services
- APEJ Security Spending Guide Overview
- The State of Cyber Insurance and Incident Response in Asia/Pacific
- Compliance Spending — How Much Is Too Much?
- IT Security Maturity in Retail, Manufacturing, and Healthcare Sector in Asia/Pacific (Excluding Japan), 2017
- Business Strategy — How to Better Leverage Cloud for Effective Security Control and Security Sourcing?
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.