IDC's Asia/Pacific Security Services provides a comprehensive look at the full breadth of the security services market that includes professional security services, managed security services, and security support and security training/education services markets. This research examines market trends, customer preferences and buying behavior, and emerging new security service opportunities, such as predictive security, cyber insurance, IoT security, and security as a services. The service also provides an analysis of existing and emerging players for the Asia/Pacific security services market.
Asia/Pacific Security Services
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Market opportunities and competitive landscape for the Asia/Pacific professional security services market
- Analysis of security use of cognitive systems/blockchain
- Competitive positioning of leading managed security services vendors in the Asia/Pacific region
- Best practices in sourcing security
- State of cyber insurance and incident response services
- Analysis of key implications of digital transformation in the security services market in the APEJ region
- IDC MarketScape: 2018 Asia/Pacific Managed Security Services
- APEJ Security Spending Guide Overview
- The State of Cyber Insurance and Incident Response in Asia/Pacific
- Compliance Spending — How Much Is Too Much?
- IT Security Maturity in Retail, Manufacturing, and Healthcare Sector in Asia/Pacific (Excluding Japan), 2017
- Business Strategy — How to Better Leverage Cloud for Effective Security Control and Security Sourcing?
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the growth opportunities for security providers in Asia/Pacific region?
- What is the state of cyber insurance in Asia/Pacific region?
- Who are the innovative security vendors in the Asia/Pacific region?
- How does digital transformation impact end-user behaviors when it comes to security adoption in Asia/Pacific (excluding Japan)?
- How much does APEJ enterprises spend on professional security services and managed security services, including incident responses, forensics, and penetration testing?
- What are the best practices in leveraging managed security services provider and professional security services provider?
Accenture plc, BT Group plc, Capgemini Services SAS, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, DXC Technology Co., Deloitte LLP, Ernst & Young Global Limited, Fujitsu Limited, HCL, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Hitachi, Ltd., IBM, Infosys Limited, KPMG International, Orange S.A., PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Quann Asia Pacific Pte Ltd, Singapore Telecommunications Limited, StarHub Ltd., Symantec Corporation, Tata Communications Limited, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Verizon Communications, Inc., Wipro Limited