IDC's Japan Artificial Intelligence Systems and Data Analytics (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) service studies and analyzes key artificial intelligence (AI) system solutions–related Big Data and analytics (BDA). It also surveys key market trends, competition, technologies, solutions, and end-user purchasing behavior from the perspective of the information systems department and LOBs. The survey identifies growth areas by domestic maturity, functional market, and vertical (middle category) market level and considers supply and demand trends in the market together. It also provides useful quantitative and qualitative insights to understand market trends regarding platforms required for AI application development and AI-powered data analysis/management. In 2022, we are strengthening our research on data management and data utilization platforms.
Japan Artificial Intelligence Systems and Data Analytics (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports)
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- AI System–Related Hardware/Services
- AI Life-Cycle Software (Data Labeling, AI Build, MLOps, and Trustworthy AI)
- AI Software Service (Text/Audio AI, Image/Video AI, and Document Understanding AI)
- Intelligent Knowledge Discovery Software
- Analytics/Business Intelligence
- Data Management
- AI System Case Studies.
- AI Systems Market Forecast
- AI System/Data Analytics User Survey
- Data Management Trends
- Data Platform Perspective
- Intelligent Process Automation Perspective
- Analytics/AI Platform Market Forecast and Share
- BDA/Data Management Forecast
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Artificial Intelligence 2022 Predictions — Japan Implications
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Data and Analytics 2022 Predictions — Japan Implications
Note: All documents will be delivered in the local language with the exception of up to two market share and market forecast documents, which will be delivered in both English and the local language.
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the market size and growth rate for each software market?
- Who are the major market players, and what are their value propositions?
- What are the key factors for success in the AI software and the data management market, and what are the key recommendations for vendors?
- What are the changes in users' needs for using AI systems, and what are IT buyers' priorities, challenges, and spending plans for AI systems?
- What is the actual situation of user data management and utilization platform, which are the top solutions?
- What is the reality of automation and sophistication of user business processes?
ABEJA Inc., Adobe Systems Inc., Amazon Web Services Inc., Automation Anywhere, Inc., Blue Prism Group plc, Cloudera, Inc., DataRobot, Inc., Domo Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Google LLC, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Hitachi, Ltd., IBM, Informatica Corporation, Kofax Inc., Microsoft Corporation, NEC Corporation, NTT, Oracle Corporation, Qlik Technologies Inc., SAP SE, SAS Institute Inc., Salesforce.com, Inc., Snowflake Inc., Teradata Corporation, The MathWorks Inc., Toshiba Corporation, Treasure Data Inc., UiPath Inc.