IDC's Japan Cognitive/Artificial Intelligence Platforms (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) service studies and analyzes key cognitive/AI system solutions-related hardware, software, and services. This service analyzes market size, current enterprise user trends, IT supplier's trend, and market dynamics. This service also analyzes a competitive analysis of leading IT suppliers and a five-year market forecast of the Japan market.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Cognitive/AI system-related hardware
- Cognitive/AI-related software
- Cognitive/AI-related services
- Robotic process automation (RPA)
- Cognitive/AI system use case
- Cognitive/AI Systems Use Case Taxonomy
- Cognitive/AI System Market Enterprise User Survey
- Cognitive/AI System Market User Spending Forecast
- RPA Market Analysis
- Bots/Chatbot Market Analysis
- Cognitive/AI System Vendor Analysis
Note: All documents will be delivered in local language with the exception of up to two market share and market forecast documents, which will be delivered in both English and local language.
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is most aggressive use case scenario for AI system? Which use case the enterprise user selected and will select?
- How is the spending magnitude for cognitive/AI systems? How large is the current market?
- Is there any possibility to use RPA and bots with cognitive/AI platform?
- Which area should the IT suppliers invest for cognitive/AI systems and solutions?
Adobe Systems Incorporated,
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation,
Preferred Networks, inc.,
SAS Institute Inc.,