IDC identifies mobility as one of the 3rd Platforms and studies progress of mobilization in Japan. Japan Mobility Growth Opportunities (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports)aims to support IT vendors maximize mobility business revenue by defining growing areas and products in the commercial mobility market that covers mobile devices, mobility software, and mobility service. This service focuses workstyle transformation in the coming one year. While commercial businesses, supported by the cabinet's policy, are marching toward transformation in their workstyle, IDC recognizes workstyle transformation as key driver of mobilization and makes actionable recommendations for IT vendors that want to generate actual business from the workstyle transformation trends.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Japan workstyle transformation market trends (hardware, software, service)
- Evaluations of workstyle transformation by user companies operating in Japan (from view point of management/IT function and from view point of general employees)
- Japan enterprise mobility hardware market trends
- Japan enterprise mobility market maturity analysis
- Japan Workstyle Transformation Through Mobilization
- Japan Workstyle Transformation Market Forecast: Hardware, Software, and Service
- Japan Workstyle Transformation: Employees' Evaluations
- Japan Enterprise Mobility Device Forecast: Installed-Base Units by Industry
- IDC MaturityScape Benchmark: Japan Enterprise Mobility
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Enterprise Mobility 2018 Predictions — Japan Implications
Note: All documents will be delivered in local language with the exception of up to two market share and market forecast documents, which will be delivered in both English and local language.
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How much portion of user companies pursue workstyle transformation and what sort of actions they are executing? Do they utilize mobility ICT for workstyle transformation?
- What are the hinders and promoters of mobility ICT-led workstyle transformation? What are the gaps between management/IT function and general employees on their perspective views?
- What should IT vendors do and whom they should approach when they promote their solutions to the prospective clients who are pursuing/considering workstyle transformation?
- Which IT vendors offer the mobile devices that are desired by employees in terms of specs and styles?
- How mature is Japan's enterprise mobility?
ASUSTeK Computer Inc.,
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.,
Lenovo Group Limited,