The Asia/Pacific DevOps and Innovation Strategies service explores digitally innovative software applications, development platforms, and architectures. It examines modern software development and deployment trends, practices, challenges, and buying behaviors, ranging from DevOps and DevSecOps to open source software, data operations, and API ecosystems and managements. It provides a glimpse into developer attitudes and preferences for software development tools, languages, and programming models, with a focus on products and technologies that enable digital transformation, build revenue, and capture new customers and users.
Asia/Pacific DevOps and Innovation Strategies
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- DevOps adoption drivers, benefits, and use cases
- Analysis of DevOps tools and market leaders
- Evolving approaches and practices in DevSecOps
- Agile and DevOps organizational/cultural strategies
- DevOps' impact on transformation, internal processes, and staffing resources
- Developer demographics, population, and product preferences
- API life-cycle management and integration strategies
- Low-code and model-driven application platforms
- Web application development tools and practices
- Customer base, adoption, and use cases for key open source technology
- Cloud and server application platforms and environments
- Asia/Pacific DevOps Software Market Shares and Forecast
- Asia/Pacific DevOps MaturityScape
- Asia/Pacific DevOps Software PeerScape
- DevOps and Regulatory Compliance: Best Practices
- Integrating Security: Team Considerations, Best Practices
- Asia/Pacific Software Survey
- Asia/Pacific Development Languages, Environments, and Tools Market Shares and Forecast
- Developer Demographics in Asia/Pacific
- Open Source Development Tools in Asia/Pacific
- Asia/Pacific Open Source Software PeerScape
- Asia/Pacific API Life-Cycle Management PeerScape
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the primary DevOps adoption drivers, benefits, and use cases?
- What is the role of automation and open source in enabling effective DevOps operations and strategies?
- Which vendors are disrupting the status quo with DevOps innovation?
- What are the enterprise best practices for efficient and effective DevOps implementation and sustainability?
- What are the main developer ecosystems, and how does ecosystem affiliation affect technology choices?
- What are the architectural shifts taking place in application platforms, and how will they affect software development practices?
- How is data driving the next-generation organization?
- What will next-generation developer tools and application deployments look like based on current developer trends?
- How is open source software used in enterprises, and who are the key commercial vendors providing the technology?
Amazon Web Services Inc., Atlassian Pty Ltd., BMC Software, Inc., Chef Software, Inc., Cloud Foundry Inc., CloudBees, Inc., Docker, Inc., Dynatrace LLC, Electric Cloud, Inc., GitLab B.V., Google LLC, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, IBM, Microsoft Corporation, New Relic, Inc., Oracle Corporation, Perforce Software Inc., Pivotal Software, Inc., Puppet, Inc., Red Hat, Inc., Riverbed Technology, Inc., ServiceNow, Inc., The Apache Software Foundation, The Linux Foundation, VMware, Inc.