IDC's Endpoint Security service covers security software and hardware products related to endpoint security in on-premise hardware including workstations and servers as well as in virtualized endpoint and edge computing. Specific functions covered include endpoint protection, server protection, virtual server protection, endpoint protection platforms, endpoint sandbox technology, analytic solutions, and detection and response capabilities. The service is designed to create in-depth coverage of the endpoint security market.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Endpoint security suites
- Endpoint detection and response
- Virtual server protection
- Endpoint-based sandboxing
- Consumer Endpoint Forecast
- Endpoint Security Forecast
- Endpoint Market MAP
- Endpoint Security Market Share
- Market Glance
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the size and market opportunity for endpoint security solutions?
- Who are the major players in the endpoint security space?
- What is the size and market opportunity for virtual endpoint security solutions?
- What endpoint providers are creating unique solutions for the market?
- How has the competitive landscape changed through digital transformation and adoption of cloud and enabling technologies?
Carbon Black, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., CrowdStrike, Inc., Cybereason Inc., Cylance, Inc., ESET spol. s r.o., FireEye, Inc., IBM, Kaspersky Lab, Inc., Malwarebytes Corp, McAfee LLC, Microsoft Corporation, Palo Alto Networks, Inc., Sentinel One, Inc., Sophos Plc, Symantec Corporation, Trend Micro Incorporated