IDC's Endpoint Security service covers solutions that defend personal computing devices, physical and virtualized servers, cloud workloads, and mobile devices against a widening array of cyberattacks. Specific functions covered include endpoint protection, server protection, workload protection, detection and response, mobile threat management, threat hunting, and a broad and expanding range of capabilities in consumer digital life protection. This service is designed to provide in-depth coverage of the endpoint security market.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Corporate endpoint security
- Modern endpoint security (endpoint protection platform, endpoint detection and response, and mobile threat management)
- Physical and virtualized server security and cloud workload security (for in-depth analysis, see www.idc.com/getdoc.jsp?containerId=IDC_P31286)
- Consumer endpoint device security
- Consumer digital protection products and services
- Corporate Endpoint Security Software Market Forecast
- Consumer Endpoint Security Software Market Forecast
- Endpoint Security Market Analysis Perspective (MAP)
- Corporate Endpoint Security Software Market Share
- Modern Endpoint Security IDC MarketScape
- Consumer Endpoint Security Software Market Share
- IDC Consumer Digital Life Protection Market Glance
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the size and market opportunity for endpoint security solutions?
- Who are the major players in the endpoint security space?
- What endpoint security providers are creating unique solutions for the market?
- How has the competitive landscape changed through digital transformation and adoption of cloud and enabling technologies?
Aura Inc., Avast Software B.V., BitDefender Srl, Blackberry Ltd., Broadcom Inc., Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., Cisco Systems Inc., CrowdStrike, Inc., Cybereason Inc., ESET spol. s r.o., F-Secure Oyj, FireEye, Inc., Fortinet, Inc., IBM, J2 Global Inc., Kaspersky, Malwarebytes Corp., McAfee LLC, Microsoft Corporation, NortonLifeLock Inc., OpenText Corporation, Palo Alto Networks, Inc., SentinelOne, Inc., Sophos Plc, Symantec Corporation, Tanium Inc., Trend Micro Incorporated, VMware, Inc., Watchguard Technologies, Inc.