IDC's Endpoint Security service covers security software and hardware products related to endpoint security for personal computing devices, physical and virtualized servers, software-defined workloads, and mobile devices. Specific functions covered include endpoint protection, server protection, workload protection, detection and response, mobile threat management, threat hunting, and consumer digital life protection. The service is designed to provide in-depth coverage of the endpoint security market.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Corporate endpoint security
- Modern endpoint security (endpoint protection platform, endpoint detection and response, and mobile threat management)
- Physical and virtualized server and software-defined workload security
- Consumer endpoint security
- Consumer digital protection products and services
- Corporate Endpoint Security Software Market Forecast
- Modern Endpoint Security IDC TechScape
- Consumer Endpoint Security Software Market Forecast
- Endpoint Security Market Analysis Perspective (MAP)
- Corporate Endpoint Security Software Market Share
- Modern Endpoint Security IDC MarketScape
- Consumer Endpoint Security Software Market Share
- IDC Market Glance
- Endpoint Security Decision-Maker Survey
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the size and market opportunity for endpoint security solutions?
- Who are the major players in the endpoint security space?
- What endpoint security providers are creating unique solutions for the market?
- How has the competitive landscape changed through digital transformation and adoption of cloud and enabling technologies?
AO Kaspersky Lab, AVAST Software s.r.o., Avira GmbH, BITDEFENDER SRL, Blackberry Ltd., Broadcom Inc., Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., Cisco Systems, Inc., CrowdStrike, Inc., Cybereason Inc., ESET spol. s r.o., F-Secure Oyj, FireEye, Inc., Fortinet, Inc., IBM, McAfee LLC, Microsoft Corporation, OpenText Corporation, Palo Alto Networks, Inc., Sentinel One, Inc., Sophos Plc, Symantec Corporation, Tanium Inc., Trend Micro Incorporated, VMware, Inc., Watchguard Technologies, Inc.