IDC's SIEM, Vulnerability Management and Compliance service covers security software and hardware products related to security information and event management (SIEM), vulnerability management (VM), and policy and compliance platforms. Specific functions covered include device and application vulnerability management, SIEM, attack surface management, and policy and compliance platforms. The service is designed to create in-depth coverage of analytics tools used in the security operations centers.
SIEM, Vulnerability Management and Compliance
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Vulnerability management
- Attack surface management
- Third-party risk and benchmarks
- Policy and compliance
- Security GRC
- Forensic and incident investigation
- SIEM, Vulnerability Management and Compliance Forecast
- SIEM, Vulnerability Management and Compliance Market Share
- Device Vulnerability Management Market Share and Forecast
- SIEM Market Share and Forecast
- Market MAP
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the major players in the compliance, third-party risk, and forensic spaces?
- Who are the major players in the vulnerability management space?
- What is the size and market opportunity for SIEM solutions?
- What is the size and market opportunity for device vulnerability assessment solutions?
- How has the competitive landscape changed through digital transformation and adoption of cloud and enabling technologies?
Checkmarx Ltd., Exabeam Inc., HCL Technologies Limited, IBM, Ivanti Software Inc., Kaseya, LogRhythm, Inc., McAfee LLC, MetricStream, Inc., Micro Focus International plc, Microsoft Corporation, Qualys Inc., RSA Security LLC, Rapid7 LLC, ServiceNow, Inc., Splunk Inc., Sumo Logic, Inc., Synopsys, Inc., Tenable, Inc., Tripwire, Inc., Veracode, Inc., Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Meet the Experts
Research Director, Security & Trust Products
Program Vice President, Cybersecurity Products
Research Director, Security and Trust
Senior Research Analyst, Security & Trust Products