IDC's SIEM and Vulnerability Management service covers security software and hardware products related to security information and event management (SIEM) and vulnerability management (VM) platforms. Specific functions covered include device and application vulnerability management, SIEM, attack surface management, breach and attack simulation/security validation, and automated red teaming. The service is designed to create in-depth coverage of analytics tools used in the security operation centers.
SIEM and Vulnerability Management
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Application vulnerability management
- Device vulnerability management
- Attack surface management
- Breach and attack simulation/security validation
- Application Vulnerability Management Market Share
- Device Vulnerability Management Market Share and Forecast
- SIEM Market Share and Forecast
- SIEM IDC MarketScape
- Attack Surface Management and Breach and Attack Simulation Forecast
- SIEM and Device Vulnerability Management User Survey
- Market Analysis Perspective
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the major players in the SIEM market?
- Who are the major players in the vulnerability management space?
- What is the size and market opportunity for SIEM solutions?
- What is the size and market opportunity for device vulnerability assessment solutions?
- How has the competitive landscape changed through digital transformation and adoption of cloud and enabling technologies?
AttackIQ, Inc., Censys Inc., Checkmarx Ltd., Cisco Systems Inc., Contrast Security, Inc., CrowdStrike, Inc., Cycognito Inc, Cymulate Ltd., DAS Security BVBA, Devo Inc., Elastic NV, Exabeam Inc., Fortinet, Inc., Google LLC, HCL Technologies Limited, HelpSystems LLC, IBM, Ivanti Software Inc., LogPoint A/S, LogRhythm, Inc., Mandiant Inc., Micro Focus International plc, Microsoft Corporation, NSFOCUS Technologies Co. Ltd., Palo Alto Networks, Inc., Pentera Security Ltd., Picus Security Inc., Positive Technologies, QI-ANXIN Technology Group Inc., Qualys Inc., RSA Security LLC, Rapid7 LLC, SAFEBREACH LTD, Securonix, Inc., ServiceNow, Inc., Skybox Security, Inc., Snyk Limited, Sonatype Inc., Splunk Inc., Sumo Logic, Inc., Synopsys, Inc., Tanium Inc., Tenable, Inc., Trellix Corp., Venustech Group Inc., Veracode, Inc., XM Cyber Ltd., Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd.