The Analytics and Intelligent Automation Services program looks at the entire life cycle of services related to the deployment of analytics, artificial intelligence (AI), and intelligent automation technology solutions. Analytics, AI, and intelligent automation are distinct yet increasingly interlinked technologies as customers strive to make people and processes more efficient and discover new ways to conduct business in the digital era. This research examines the business service that companies are building to help their customers adopt analytics, AI, and intelligent automation as well as how these technologies being leveraged in service delivery. Coverage extends across the entire life cycle of analytics, AI, and intelligent automation services offered by business and IT service providers, including information and data management, BI and analytics tools and applications, advanced analytics, big data, AI, and robotic process automation.
Analytics and Intelligent Automation Services
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- The full life cycle of services (consulting and systems integration, custom application development, managed services, support, and training services) research around analytics, AI, and intelligent automation
- Worldwide Business Analytics Services Forecast, 2021–2025
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Artificial Intelligence Services 2021 Vendor Assessment
- Worldwide Artificial Intelligence Services Forecast, 2021–2025
- Worldwide and U.S. Artificial Intelligence Services Market Shares, 2020
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment. Analytics and Intelligent Automation Services
Key Questions Answered
- How does IDC define analytics, AI, and intelligent automation services, and what are the various markets?
- How large and fast growing are the markets associated with analytics, AI, and intelligent automation services?
- Where are the key ecosystems, and who are the players providing analytics, AI, and intelligent automation services?
- What do buyers really want and need from analytics, AI, and intelligent automation services providers?
- Which suppliers are in the best position to provide analytics, AI, and intelligent automation services?
Accenture plc, Atos S.A., Automation Anywhere, Inc., Avanade Inc., Bain & Company, Inc., Blue Prism Group plc, Booz Allen Hamilton Inc., Capgemini Services SAS, Capita plc, Cisco Systems, Inc., Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, DXC Technology Co., Dell EMC, Dell Inc., Deloitte LLP, EPAM Systems Inc., Ernst & Young Global Limited, Fujitsu Limited, HCL Technologies Limited, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Hitachi, Ltd., IBM, IPsoft Incorporated, Infosys Limited, KPMG International, Lockheed Martin Corporation, McKinsey & Company, Microsoft Corporation, NTT DATA Corporation, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Oracle Corporation, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, SAIC Inc., SAP SE, Salesforce.com, Inc., SoftServe Inc., Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Tech Mahindra Limited, The Boston Consulting Group, Inc., Unisys Corporation, WNS (Holdings) Limited, Wipro Limited, Workday, Inc.
Meet the Experts
Research Director, IT Consulting, Systems Integration, and Artificial Intelligence Services
Research Manager, Analytics and Intelligent Automation Services
Group Vice President, Worldwide Services