The Analytics and Intelligent Automation Services program looks at the entire life cycle of services related to the deployment of analytics, artificial intelligence (AI), and intelligent automation technology solutions. Analytics, AI, and intelligent automation are distinct yet increasingly interlinked technologies as customers look to connect information systems and process automation to improve overall enterprise intelligence. This research examines the business and IT services that providers offer to help their customers construct and manage enterprise intelligence technology platforms as well as adopt enterprise intelligence capabilities across their organizations. Coverage extends across the entire life cycle of analytics, AI, and intelligent automation services (i.e., project-based, managed, and support services) offered by business and IT service providers to deploy enterprise intelligence technologies, which include information and data management, BI and analytics tools and applications, advanced analytics, big data, AI, and robotic process automation.
Analytics and Intelligent Automation Services
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- The full life cycle of services (consulting and systems integration, custom application development, managed services, support, and training services) research around analytics, AI, and intelligent automation
- Worldwide Business Analytics Services Forecast
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Intelligent Automation Services Vendor Assessment
- Worldwide Artificial Intelligence Services Forecast
- Worldwide and U.S. Artificial Intelligence Services Market Shares
- Key Adoption Findings from Enterprise Intelligence Services Survey
- Key Spend Findings from Enterprise Intelligence Services Survey
- Key Vendor Perception Findings from Enterprise Intelligence Services Survey
- The Professional Services Opportunity in DataOps Implementation
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment. Analytics and Intelligent Automation Services
Key Questions Answered
- How does IDC define analytics, AI, and intelligent automation services, and what are the various markets?
- How large and fast growing are the markets associated with business analytics and AI services?
- What do buyers really want and need from analytics, AI, and intelligent automation services providers?
- Which suppliers are in the best position to provide analytics, AI, and intelligent automation services?
- How are buyers’ enterprise intelligence initiatives changing their expectations of services providers?
Accenture plc, Amazon Web Services Inc., Atos SE, Automation Anywhere, Inc., Avanade Inc., Bain & Company, Inc., Blue Prism Group plc, Boston Consulting Group Inc., Capgemini Services SAS, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, DXC Technology Co., Dell Technologies Inc., Deloitte LLP, EPAM Systems Inc., Ernst & Young Global Limited, ExlService Holdings, Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Genpact Ltd., Google LLC, HCL Technologies Limited, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Hitachi Vantara LLC, IBM, Infosys Limited, KPMG International, Kyndryl Inc., LTIMindtree Limited, McKinsey & Company, Microsoft Corporation, NTT DATA Corporation, Oracle Corporation, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Quantiphi Inc., SAP SE, Salesforce.com, Inc., Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Tech Mahindra Limited, UiPath Inc., Unisys Corporation, WNS Inc., Wipro Limited