The same technologies that are driving digital transformation within organizations are also rapidly transforming work as we know it. Leveraging IDC's Future of Work framework, this advisory service focuses on how technology is changing work culture, the workspace, and the workforce itself. This research will help technology vendors develop the best portfolios and go-to-market strategies and tactics to address the needs of transforming industries in their target markets.
Future of Work
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- IDC's Future of Work Framework: Work Culture, Workspace, Workforce
- Technologies shaping the Future of Work
- Vendors offering Future of Work innovations
- The competitive Future of Work ecosystem
- Analysis of market initiatives across work culture, workspace, and workforce
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Future of Work Predictions
- Future of Work Technology Taxonomy
- IDC MaturityScape: The Future of Work
- IDC MaturityScape Benchmark: The Future of Work
- IDC Survey: Buyer Strategies and Plans
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the specific technologies and innovations driving the future of work?
- What is the current state of organizations' future of work initiatives?
- Why is agility a critical factor across all pillars of the future of work?
- What are the key opportunities and challenges for Future of Work transformation across work culture, workspace, and workforce?