Organizations globally are experiencing seismic changes in where and how to work. The adoption of technologies such as artificial intelligence, robotics, and intelligent process automation are speeding this transformation. Drawing from IDC's Future of Work - Agenda framework, this advisory service focuses on how technology is changing work culture, digital workspaces and physical workplaces, and the ways in which humans and machines collaborate to get work done. This research will help technology vendors and service providers develop the best portfolios and go-to-market strategies and tactics to address the needs of transforming industries in their target markets.
Future of Work - Agenda
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- IDC's future of work framework: Culture, space, and augmentation
- Technologies shaping the future of work
- Vendors offering future of work innovations
- The competitive future of work ecosystem
- Analysis of market initiatives across work culture, digital workspace, physical workplace and augmentation of work
- Hybrid work models
- Future of work leadership profiles
- Annual Global Survey: Culture, Space, and Augmentation
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Future of Work Predictions
- Future of Work Use Case Taxonomy
- IDC MaturityScape: Hybrid Work
- Future of Work Market Opportunity
- IDC Presentation: How Hybrid Work Is Changing Change Management
- IDC Perspective: Talent Strategies
- IDC Perspective: Cross-Functional Leadership
- IDC Perspective: Security and the Future of Work
- IDC Market Analysis Perspective: The Future of Work
- IDC Market Glance Update: Future of Work
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How will organizations navigate remote and hybrid work models?
- How are organizations planning for reimagined workplaces?
- What are the specific technologies and innovations driving the future of work?
- What is the current state of organizations' future of work initiatives?
- Why is agility a critical factor across all pillars of the future of work?
- What are the key opportunities and challenges for future of work transformation across work culture, workspace, and workforce?
3D Systems, Inc., ADP LLC, Adobe Systems Inc., Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., Amazon.com Inc., Apple Inc., Archibus, Inc., Asana, Inc., Automation Anywhere, Inc., Blue Prism Group plc, Box, Inc., Catalant Technologies Inc., Celonis SE, Cisco Systems Inc., Citrix Systems, Inc., Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc., Dell Technologies Inc., Dropbox Inc., Google LLC, HP Inc., Hitachi, Ltd., IBM, Intel Corporation, Konica Minolta Holdings, Inc., Lenovo Group Limited, LinkedIn Corporation, Meta Platforms Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Nintex Group Pty. Ltd., OpenText Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Pegasystems Inc., Poly, Qualcomm Inc., Qualtrics, LLC, SAP SE, SHI International Corp., Salesforce.com, Inc., Samsung, ServiceNow, Inc., Sharp Corporation, SkillSoft Corp., Slack Technologies, Inc., Smartsheet Inc., Stratasys Ltd., Symantec Corporation, TIBCO Software Inc., UiPath Inc., Unisys Corporation, VMware, Inc., Workday, Inc., iCIMS, Inc.