IDC's Privacy and Legal Technology analyzes the market for software tools and platforms to allow companies to manage, comply, and report on issues surrounding privacy and legal challenges. This service also analyzes the trends, technology, and processes that enable corporate legal departments to stay at the cutting edge.
Privacy and Legal Technology
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- eDiscovery software and services
- Data privacy solutions and services
- Contract life-cycle management for legal
- Enterprise legal management
- Archiving for governance and ediscovery
- eDiscovery Software Forecast
- Data Privacy Management Market Share
- Data Privacy Management Software Forecast
- Enterprise Legal Management Market Share
- eDiscovery Services Market Share
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the new looming privacy standards globally and how will they impact the market for privacy compliance toolsets?
- How is the adoption of 3rd Platform technologies impacting the corporation's privacy obligations as well as future challenges and regulatory requirements?
- How is digital transformation and the future of work affecting the roles, responsibilities, and market opportunity of law firms and corporate legal?
- What are the competitive market dynamics and potential market opportunities around technologies that address enterprise legal management, contract management, and ediscovery in the era of the 3rd Platform?
- How will the proliferation of the global datasphere influence the ediscovery and legal technology markets?
Box, Inc., CS Disco, Inc., Cellebrite Mobile Synchronization Ltd., Conga, Consilio, LLC, DocuSign, Inc., Epiq Systems, Inc., Everlaw Inc., FTI Consulting, Inc., Google LLC, HaystackID LLC, IBM, Icertis Inc., Ipro Tech, LLC, Lighthouse Systems Ltd., Logik Systems, Inc., Micro Focus International plc, Microsoft Corporation, Mimecast Limited, Mitratech Holdings Inc., Nuix Pty. Ltd., Onit Inc., OpenText Corporation, Proofpoint, Inc., Relativity Media LLC, Reveal Inc., Securiti Inc., ServiceNow, Inc., TrustArc Inc., Veritas AG, Wolters Kluwer N.V., X1 Discovery, Inc.