IDC's Tier 2 SOC Analytics covers advanced cybersecurity analytics platforms targeting Level 2 and Level 3 SOC analyst roles including adversary emulation, disk image creation tools, evidence collection, incident management, log analysis tools, memory analysis tools, memory imaging tools, process dump tools, sandboxing/reversing tools, and Windows/OSX/Linux evidence collection. This research is the advanced analytics companion to IDC's Cybersecurity Analytics, Intelligence, Response and Orchestration service, which focuses on analytic security platforms, security and vulnerability management (SVM), and security orchestration platforms targeting Level 1 SOC analyst roles.
Tier 2 SOC Analytics
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Network Intelligence and Threat Analytics (NTIA)
- Forensics and Incident Investigation
- Policy and Compliance Appliances
- Orchestration and Automation Tools
- SOC 2 Analyst Survey
- Tier 2 Analytics Market Glance
- IDC TechScape
- Threat Analytics Market Forecast
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the size and market opportunity for tier 2 security analytics solutions?
- Which are the major players in XDR?
- What is the size and market opportunity for advanced security orchestration solutions?
- What is the size and market opportunity for advanced threat analytics solutions?
- How has the competitive landscape changed through digital transformation and adoption of cloud and enabling technologies?
AT&T Inc., Alert Logic, Inc., AlgoSec Inc., Beyond Security Inc., BeyondTrust Corp., BitSight Technologies, Inc., Broadcom Inc., Checkmarx Ltd., DarkTrace Ltd., Dell Technologies Inc., Exostar LLC, ExtraHop Networks, Inc., FireEye, Inc., Fujitsu Limited, HCL Technologies Limited, HelpSystems LLC, IBM, Ivanti Software Inc., Kaseya, Kenna Security Inc., LogRhythm, Inc., LookingGlass Cyber Solutions, Inc., McAfee LLC, MetricStream, Inc., Micro Focus International plc, Microsoft Corporation, NSFOCUS Technologies Co. Ltd., NTT Application Security, NortonLifeLock Inc., OpenText Corporation, Palo Alto Networks, Inc., Qualys Inc., Rapid7 LLC, ServiceNow, Inc., Skybox Security, Inc., Splunk Inc., Sumo Logic, Inc., Synopsys, Inc., Tanium Inc., Tenable, Inc., Tripwire, Inc., Tufin Software Technologies Ltd., Vectra Networks Inc., Venustech Group Inc., Veracode, Inc., White Source Ltd.