IDC's Future of Digital Infrastructure - Agenda research program highlights CXO priorities for using investments in data center, edge and public cloud infrastructure resources and ecosystems are being used to drive the highest possible levels of business outcome improvements and digital business innovation. The program showcases enterprise CXO best practices for modernization, governance, and transformation built on hybrid, multicloud architectures and intelligent automated operating models
Future of Digital Infrastructure - Agenda
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Worldwide digital infrastructure architecture and operating model transformations for hybrid and multicloud environments
- Impact of priority workloads such as generative AI on infrastructure consumption, deployment and operational decisions
- Enterprise feedback on strategic infrastructure and cloud vendors
- Annual Digital Infrastructure Scorecard highlighting critical investments for effective digital enterprises
- Role-based analysis of priorities and decision drivers across IT/Cloud, LOB, DevOps, DataOps and C level decision makers
- Ecosystem engagement and partner priorities
- IDC's Worldwide Survey Results: Digital Infrastructure Priorities and Challenges
- IDC"s Worldwide Survey Results: Roles-Based Views of Digital Infrastructure Priorities and Challenges
- Global Generative AI and Digital Infrastructure Priorities Survey Results
- IDC PlanScape: Anticipating Generative AI Impacts on Digital Infrastructure Priorities
- IDC MaturityScape: Future of Digital Infrastructure Operating Models
- IDC's Digital Infrastructure Scorecard
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Future of Digital Infrastructure Predictions
- Digital Infrastructure Vendor and Cloud Service Provider Responses to Customer Priorities Feedback
- IDC's North American Digital Infrastructure Future Enterprise Award Winner Profiles and Lessons Learned
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the most important digital infrastructure customer priorities impacting purchasing and partner decisions?
- How should enterprise digital business decision makers collaborate with CIOs, CTOs and xOPs teams to take full advantage of emerging cloud and digital infrastructure innovations?
- How does the increasing sophistication of automation and AI change cloud and digital infrastructure management, security, and governance?
- How will the proliferation of edge-based computing and data intensive workloads change the ways enterprises design, operate, secure, and consume digital infrastructure?
- How will staffing, skills, and control plane strategies need to evolve to optimize digital infrastructure costs, performance, security, and scale?
- What architectural and operational attributes are most predictive of successful digital infrastructure deployment and operations across datacenters, public clouds, and edge platforms?
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
- Alibaba Group Holding Limited
- Amazon Web Services Inc.
- BMC Software, Inc.
- Broadcom Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Cloudera, Inc.
- DXC Technology Co.
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- Dynatrace LLC
- Equinix Inc.
- F5 Inc.
- Google LLC
- HCL Technologies Limited
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Intel Corporation
- Juniper Networks, Inc.
- Kyndryl Inc.
- Lenovo Group Limited
- Lumen Technologies
- Microsoft Corporation
- NVIDIA Corporation
- NetApp, Inc.
- Nutanix, Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- Orange S.A.
- Pure Storage, Inc.
- Rackspace Technology Global, Inc.
- Red Hat, Inc.
- SUSE Linux GmbH
- ServiceNow, Inc.
- Splunk Inc.
- VMware, Inc.
- Verizon Communications, Inc.