This program will have an analysis focusing on how China government applies the digital transformation strategies. China government digital transformation requires new approach to creating more agile, flexible, and scalable products and services under the background of the 14th Five-Year Plan and post-epidemic era. Major themes of this program include China government cloud market, China government Big Data market, China government IT solution market, AI and future of intelligence, future of work technologies, and other research topics integrating China government characteristics and emerging technologies.
IDC Government Insights: China Government Digital Transformation Strategies
For technology suppliers, this program will introduce the whole market development status, ecosystems, and development trend. For technology users, this research will give insights on deploying digital transformation strategies from organizational, operational, and business model innovation section.
Throughout the year, this service will address the following topics:
- China Government Big Data Market
- China Government Data Governance Market
- China Government Cloud Infrastructure Market
- China Government Cloud Service Operation Market
- China Government IT Security Software Market
- China Government IT Security Hardware Market
- China Digital Administration Market
- China Government IT Solution Market
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- What is the IT market size of government digital transformation market, and what is the investment direction?
- Which are the key players, typical business models, and competition collaboration relationships?
- What are the major problems China government will face during digital transformation?
- What is the future trend of China government digital transformation?
- How will the government digital transformation develop in China?
Who Should Subscribe
SIs, ISVs, IT infrastructure suppliers, platform service and software suppliers, AI tech suppliers, IT security suppliers, government ICT and business planners and departments, and investment institutions.