IDC's Future Consumer - Agenda program will advise enterprises, consumer-facing companies, public sector institutions, and other ecosystem participants on what technology-enabled products, devices, and services will resonate with consumers in the next 5-10 years.
Future Consumer - Agenda
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Consumer technology engagement across eight life categories: entertainment, housing, shopping, personal mobility, money, travel and dining, lifelong learning, and well-being
- Emerging consumer technology in a 5- to 10-year horizon
- Consumer technology outcomes and top consumer priorities
- Public policy and regulatory initiatives
- Future of consumer data and privacy
- Market Perspective: Top Disruptive Consumer Technology Developments
- Market Perspective: Average Consumer Household Technology Ownership
- Survey: Understanding the Future Consumer
- Market Perspective: Deep Dives on All Eight Future Consumer Categories
- Market Perspective: Top Technology-Enabled Consumer-Desired Outcomes
- Market Perspective: Policy and Regulatory Impacts on the Consumer Tech Market
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What key technologies will transform consumer life experiences across key segments over the next 10 years?
- What key outcomes are consumers looking to achieve using emerging technologies?
- How many devices and services will the average household have, and how will business models evolve to drive consumer engagement?
- What will be the lasting technology-driven changes in the consumer market post-pandemic?
- How should companies in categories adjacent to technology plan for the consumer's evolving relationship with next-generation experiences and requirements?
- How will public policy and regulatory dynamics impact consumer technology evolution?
ADT Inc., Airbnb Inc., Amazon.com Inc., Angi, Apple Inc., Betterment Enterprises Limited, Chime Financial, Inc., Coinbase Global, Inc., D-Link Corporation, Ecovacs Robotics Co., Ltd., FITology Private Limited, Flipkart Online Services Pvt. Ltd., Google LLC, HP Inc., Houzz Inc., Intuit Inc., Klarna AB, Lenovo Group Limited, Lime, Lyft Inc., Mapbox Inc., MasterClass, Meta Platforms Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Mint Limited, Netflix International B.V., NortonLifeLock Inc., Oura Health Oy, Pandora Media, Inc., PayPal, Inc., Peloton Interactive Inc., Personal Capital Corp., Pinterest, Inc., Rec Room Inc., Reddit, Inc., Redfin Corporation, Samsung, Skillshare, Inc., Snap Inc., Spotify Technology S.A., Strava Inc., Symantec Corporation, ThumbTack Inc., TripAdvisor, Inc., Truebill, Inc., Turo Inc., Twitch Interactive Inc., Twitter, Inc., Uber Technologies, Inc., Udacity Inc., Udemy Inc., Venmo Inc., WHOOP Inc., Wealthfront Inc., Zillow Group, Inc., Zomato Media Pvt. Ltd., ZoomCar Inc., eBay Inc., iRobot Corp.