IDC's Asia/Pacific Sustainable Strategies and Technologies research program supports sustainability and technology leaders with environmental, social, and governance (ESG) vision, decision making, execution, and functional responsibilities through regular check-ins, internal market assessments and enablement presentations, and a year-round research publication lineup that enables strategic and sustainable business development. Our publication lineup is a mix of analytical research that observes emerging Asia/Pacific sustainability market trends and assesses the impact of sustainability on technology investments, business strategies, business operations, and the provision of innovative sustainable products and services.
Asia/Pacific Sustainable Strategies and Technologies
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Sustainability/ESG data, analytics, reporting, and disclosure
- Sustainable operations, supply chains, and supplier relations
- Governance, trust, and risk mitigation
- Sustainability ecosystems
- Customer and consumer behavior
- Diverse and inclusive workforce
- Sustainability/ESG IT products and services
- Sustainability readiness, KPIs, and business value
- Sustainability/ESG Strategies and Technologies Survey: Asia/Pacific
- Sustainability Readiness and Maturity of Asia/Pacific Organizations
- Circular Economy/Circularity and Sustainable/Green Procurement Execution in Organizations
- Regional Competitive Landscape and Technology as Enablers of Sustainability Assessments
- Trends and Updates in Sustainability/ESG Measure and Reporting
- Best Practices in the Adoption and Execution of Sustainability Initiatives in Asia/Pacific Organizations
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment. Asia Pacific Sustainable Strategies and Technologies Market and Competitive Intelligence
Key Questions Answered
- What are the drivers for the adoption of sustainable and sustainability enabling technologies?
- What are the market opportunities for sustainable/ESG product/solutions?
- How can organizations successfully implement impactful sustainability initiatives?
- What are the risks, concerns, and considerations related to sustainability/ESG?
- How can leaders of sustainable transformation help SMEs and product and service providers build their sustainable solutions portfolio?
- How can you enable your people to effectively convey your sustainability product/service message?