The Asia/Pacific Sustainable Strategies and Technologies research program is a holistic analysis of the impact of sustainability on technology, business strategies, and business operations and the provision of innovative sustainable product and services in the Asia/Pacific region. This program serves as a continuous strategic research support to technology leaders and adopters of sustainable transformation by connecting purpose, mission, vision to materiality and philanthropy and analyzing how sustainability correlates to environmental, social, and governance impacts.
Asia/Pacific Sustainable Strategies and Technologies
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Sustainability/ESG analytics, reporting, and disclosure
- Sustainable operations, supply chains, and supplier relations
- Governance, trust, and risk mitigation
- Sustainability ecosystems
- Customer and consumer behavior
- Diverse and inclusive workforce
- Sustainability/ESG IT products and services
- Sustainability/ESG Strategies and Technologies Survey — Asia/Pacific
- Sustainability and Sustainable Transformation Maturity in Asia/Pacific
- Circular Economy/Circularity and Sustainable/Green Procurement Execution in Organizations
- Technology as Enablers of Sustainability
- Trends and Updates in Sustainability/ESG Measure and Reporting
- Practices and Implications of Sustainability Initiatives in Asia/Pacific Organizations
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment. Asia Pacific Sustainable Strategies and Technologies Market and Competitive Intelligence
Key Questions Answered
- What are the drivers for the adoption of sustainable and sustainability enabling technologies?
- What are the market opportunities for sustainable/ESG product/solutions?
- How can organizations successfully implement impactful sustainability initiatives?
- What are the risks, concerns, and considerations related to sustainability/ESG?
- How can leaders of sustainable transformation help SMEs and product and service providers build their sustainable solutions portfolio?
- How can you enable your people to effectively convey your product/service message?
AVEVA Group plc, Amazon.com Inc., Cheerful, Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Envision Digital International Pte. Ltd., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., KPMG International, PERSEFONI S.A., ServiceNow, Inc., StarHub Ltd., Tagetik Software S.r.l., Tech Mahindra Limited