IDC's Worldwide Semiconductor Automotive Ecosystem and Supply Chain (Chinese Version) provides topics such as the market status, development trends, competitive situation, application characteristics, and key success factors of the semiconductor and automotive industry. The structure of the document is a mix of PowerPoint slides and Word documents that can be easily read and understood by the semiconductor and automobile industry participants, investors, and other stakeholders. It will help clients understand the market and analyze their strengths and weaknesses to make strategic choices more scientifically and efficiently.
Worldwide Semiconductor Automotive Ecosystem and Supply Chain (Chinese Version)
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Automobile semiconductor market
- Automobile semiconductor competitive landscape
- Tech vendor semiconductor demand
- Semiconductor development trends in China
- Smart electronic vehicle (SEV) market and competitive landscape
- Autonomous driving trends
- Automobile Semiconductor Ecosystem
- Automobile Semiconductor Demand
- Automobile Semiconductor Competitive Landscape
- Top Tech Vendors' Wallet Shares of Semiconductors
- Smart Electric Vehicle Competitive Landscape
- Autonomous Driving Market Trends
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the demand trends of automobile semiconductors in China?
- How can we build an ecosystem for automobile semiconductor providers?
- How can we gain competitive advantages in the automobile semiconductor sector?
- How can we grasp the opportunities of tech vendors for the semiconductor business?
- How can we win the market in the China SEV market?
- What are the trends in autonomous driving?
- ASML Holding N.V.
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
- Alibaba Group Holding Limited
- Apple Inc.
- BYD Company Limited
- Baidu, Inc.
- Beijing Horizon Robotics Technology Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Kuaishou Technology Co., Ltd.
- Bytedance Ltd.
- Cadence Design Systems, Inc.
- Google LLC
- Guangzhou Automobile Group Co., Ltd.
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Intel Corporation
- JD.com, Inc.
- Li Auto Inc.
- Mentor Graphics Corporation
- Mercedes-Benz AG
- NIO Inc.
- NVIDIA Corporation
- Polestar S.A.
- Qualcomm Inc.
- SK hynix Inc.
- STMicroelectronics N.V.
- Synopsys, Inc.
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Tencent Holdings Limited
- Tesla Motors Inc.
- Volkswagen Group
- XPENG Motors
- Yangtze Memory Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Zhejiang Leapmotor Technology Co. Ltd.