IDC Health Insights: Asia/Pacific Connected Healthcare Digital Strategies service provides its subscribers an overview of regional-level and country-level digital strategies that various health-related entities are undertaking currently. The program develops unique and comprehensive analyses of data based on annual surveys and analyst expertise, focused on providing actionable recommendations targeting the value-based healthcare system. Ongoing communications with industry experts, health industry stakeholders, and technology vendors, complemented by secondary research from conferences, publications, and third-party news sources, all bolster the actionable content. To ensure relevance, analysts work with subscribers to identify and prioritize specific topics to be covered in research reports.
IDC Health Insights: Asia/Pacific Connected Healthcare Digital Strategies
The IDC Health Insights: Asia/Pacific Connected Healthcare Digital Strategies service provides in-depth analysis, comprehensive data insights, and research and consulting services using data-driven methodologies. Robust data collection covering regional healthcare organizations, IDC FutureScape predictions, and secondary research complement our program approach. IDC Health Insights analysts develop comprehensive analyses of this data to deliver actionable recommendations to the healthcare clients.
Throughout the year, this service will address the following topics:
- Evolving patient-centric care delivery models
- Generative AI and explainability aspects in healthcare
- Interoperability and consumerization of healthcare
- Adoption of innovation accelerators such as AI, IoT, AR/VR, and robotics to enhance patient experience and operational efficiency of healthcare organizations
- 5G adoption and use cases in redefining healthcare access
- Automation to augment clinician efficiency and enhance patient experience
- Evolution of ecosystem models in redefining care delivery, especially in chronic care management
- AI-driven drug discovery and precision medicine
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- Which technologies will have the greatest impact on transforming care delivery models?
- What are the key use cases that could be effectively adopted by healthcare organizations in meeting patient-centric care approach?
- How do trust, security, and data privacy play key roles in enabling digital transformation?
- How will healthcare organizations select technology and partners for service and care delivery innovation?
- How will healthcare organizations achieve cost and care efficiency targets through IT?
Who Should Subscribe
IDC Health Insights: Asia/Pacific Connected Healthcare Digital Strategies program is designed for senior IT and technology leaders of the healthcare sector. It is imperative for the leaders, technology executives, and key decision makers to understand the latest technological trends, innovations, and advancements in the healthcare landscape. This service is an essential resource for care providers and life sciences organizations to embrace digital transformation by gaining relevant insights.