IDC's European Digital Native Business, Start-Ups and Scale-Ups advises technology suppliers on the market dynamics and segmentation, business priorities, tech buying patterns, and go-to-market approaches (sell to/sell with) needed to engage digital native organizations in Europe.
European Digital Native Business, Start-Ups and Scale-Ups
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- A European market segmentation by industry sector
- Business and technology priorities for digital natives in Europe
- Survey feedback to understand which technologies are driving spending in the European market
- Where and how European digital natives need help from tech vendors and investors to drive their growth
- Key buyer personas and C-suite dynamics for European digital natives
- Overview of the main tech providers' digital native strategies and best practices
- European Digital Natives Organizational Structures and Key Personas
- The EMEA Digital Native Business Spending Opportunity for Tech Vendors
- Redefining European Digital Natives Segmentation: An Overview
- The Unicorns Landscape in Europe
- European Digital Natives Business and Tech Priorities
- Engaging Digital Natives: Tech Vendors' Best Practices in Europe
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How can the European market of digital natives be sized and segmented based on IDC's taxonomy (size, tech usage, and business focus)?
- Which technology areas are the most relevant in terms of priorities and spending for the European digital native segment? What are the key defining characteristics of digital native companies in terms of technology strategies, budgets, and decision making processes?
- How do digital natives in Europe grow from start-ups to scale-ups to mature digital businesses, and how do they differ in terms of technology needs and key decision makers?
- How can digital natives' growth be supported to ensure their long-term success?
- Accenture plc
- Adobe Systems Inc.
- Alibaba Group Holding Limited
- Amazon Web Services Inc.
- Atos SE
- Capgemini Services SAS
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- DXC Technology Co.
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- Deloitte LLP
- Fujitsu Limited
- Google LLC
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Intel Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- NEC Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- SAP SE
- Salesforce, Inc.
- ServiceNow, Inc.
- Siemens AG
- VMware, Inc.
- Workday, Inc.