IDC's Asia/Pacific Artificial Intelligence Software and Strategies program aims to analyze AI/ML and generative AI adoption and use cases, technology trends, tech buyer pain points and priorities, supplier market/ecosystem analysis, and regulation of AI technologies in Asia/Pacific. The research would also cover the top vendors (and comparative assessments) in several AI/ML/GenAI technology areas.
Asia/Pacific Artificial Intelligence Software and Strategies
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Generative AI adoption, use cases, platforms, model hubs, and applications
- Generative AI supplier ecosystem assessment
- AI adoption trends, maturity, trust, and governance; AI regulatory landscape in Asia/Pacific
- AI applications and solutions across industries and business functions
- Democratization of AI
- Pricing and packaging trends
- AI marketplaces and ecosystems; partnerships and alliances
- AI market opportunity by Asia/Pacific countries and industry verticals
- Evolution and futuristic direction for AI (including generative AI) in the region
- A Practical Approach to GenAI Implementation — Considerations for Asia/Pacific Enterprises
- AI Solutions Market Forecast in Asia/Pacific
- Explainable AI: Approaches and Benefits for Enterprises
- IDC Playbook for Tech Marketers: Generative AI
- APEJ Computer Vision AI Platform Software 2024 Vendor Assessment
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the top technology trends in the AI/GenAI space that will have a far-reaching impact on organizations?
- What are the AI use cases, adoption trends, priorities, and pain points of Asia/Pacific organizations?
- How do Asia/Pacific organizations view the emergence of generative AI? What are the adoption outlook, use cases, and challenges for GenAI in the region?
- How will the AI (including GenAI) vendor landscape be structured and positioned in the future?
- What is the market opportunity for AI and GenAI solutions in Asia/Pacific?
- Accenture plc
- Amazon Web Services Inc.
- Avanade Inc.
- Baidu, Inc.
- Bain & Company, Inc.
- Boston Consulting Group Inc.
- Capgemini Services SAS
- Cloudera, Inc.
- Databricks Inc.
- Dataiku SAS
- Deloitte LLP
- Ernst & Young Global Limited
- Fujitsu Limited
- Google LLC
- HCL Technologies Limited
- Infosys Limited
- KPMG International
- McKinsey & Company
- Microsoft Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Samsung SDS
- Tencent Holdings Limited