IDC's Asia/Pacific Business Analytics and Data Strategies program aims to analyze market trends, dynamics, customer adoption, use cases, priorities, and challenges in the following data and analytics segments: Business intelligence, advanced and predictive analytics, database management systems (including Data warehouses, data lakes, and data lakehouses), data integration and intelligence software, and enterprise performance management.
Asia/Pacific Business Analytics and Data Strategies
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Big data and analytics adoption trends
- Data warehouse, data lake and data lakehouse adoption trends, and pain points in APJ
- Business intelligence in APJ market
- Data governance, security, and privacy
- Enterprise performance management
- Enterprise planning, forecasting, and simulation
- Advanced and predictive analytics
- APEJ Enterprise Performance Market Vendor Share 2023
- Data Integration and Intelligence (including Data Quality) Software Market and Vendor Ecosystem Overview
- APEJ Business Intelligence Software Market Forecast
- Real-Time Analytics: Use Cases, Adoption, and Pain Points of Asia/Pacific Enterprises
- IDC Playbook for Tech Marketers: Analytical Data Platforms
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the market and opportunity size for business intelligence (BI) software in Asia/Pacific? What are some key trends, priorities, and challenges for BI adoption in the region?
- What is the outlook for adoption and opportunity pie for enterprise performance management applications market in Asia/Pacific?
- What is the current state of demand for data integration and intelligence solutions in the region?
- What are the emerging architecture and technology trends in the data integration and intelligence space in the region?
- Who are the key ecosystem players in the business intelligence data integration and intelligence software space in Asia/Pacific?
- Alibaba Group Holding Limited
- Alteryx, Inc.
- Amazon Web Services Inc.
- Baidu, Inc.
- Cloudera, Inc.
- Databricks Inc.
- Denodo Technologies Inc.
- Domo Inc.
- ESRI Inc.
- Experian plc
- Google LLC
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Qlik Technologies Inc.
- SAP SE
- SAS Institute Inc.
- Salesforce.com, Inc.
- Snowflake Inc.
- TIBCO Software Inc.
- Tencent Holdings Limited