IDC's Japan Sustainable Strategies and Technologies (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) will research and analyze IT market for the sustainability/ESG, as well as trends among service and software vendors supporting this initiative. It also research how Japanese companies should conduct sustainable business and provides insight for both IT buyers and IT suppliers on how to develop strategy around ESG and technology.
Japan Sustainable Strategies and Technologies (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports)
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Sustainability/ESG Market Challenges, Drivers, and Market Trends
- Use Case of Sustainability/ESG Services Software by IT Buyers
- Market Size and Growth Rate of ESG Services for IT Suppliers
- What IT Suppliers Are Doing to Support Sustainability/ESG Businesses
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Sustainability/ESG 2024 Predictions — Japan Implications
- Japanese ESG Solution Demand Survey
- Strategies of Japanese ESG Business Service Vendors
- Strategies of Japanese ESG Software Vendors
- Japanese ESG Business Service Vendor Market Forecast
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Sustainability/ESG 2024 Predictions — Japan Implications — Positioning for Success — Opportunities for Tech Sales and Marketing Leaders
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the vendors in the sustainability/ESG market, and what are their market opportunities and challenges?
- How much are the size and growth rate of the Japan IT/digital market for the sustainability/ESG?
- What are the use cases for digital support of the sustainability/ESG initiatives?
- What are Japan IT buyers looking for in vendors that digitally support their sustainability/ESG initiative, and what software are they using?