The payment industry has seen drastic changes in the past decade. New technologies, entrants, and business models have forced incumbent vendors and their financial institution customers to rethink how they move money. Stakeholders across the payment value chain — card issuing banks, merchant acquirers, payment networks, and payment processors — face increasingly complex decisions. In this turbulent market, the players need more than facts and figures; they need critical analysis and insightful opinions.
IDC Financial Insights: Worldwide Payment Strategies
The IDC Financial Insights: Worldwide Payment Strategies advisory service provides groundbreaking, fact-based research on the most substantial challenges facing the payments industry. Particular attention is given to assisting the technology providers and their financial institution buyers in assessing their product decisions: How do they build and market the products and services that will actually succeed?
Throughout the year, this service will address the following topics:
- Developing trends in payments such as omni-channel and alternative payment networks
- Evaluating and integrating new payment channels like voice commerce and IoT
- Enterprise risk, compliance, and fraud issues affecting payment products
- Legal and regulatory issues around the world that will affect how payments develop
- Middle- and back-office technologies that will affect the payment strategies of financial institutions
- Emerging technologies such as blockchain, AI, and next-generation security and their potential for altering the payment landscape
Key Questions Answered
Throughout the year, this service will answer the following topics:
- What do financial institutions need to know about emerging technology?
- How do vendors and financial institutions build products that succeed in this dynamic market?
- What are the market opportunities for solutions providers and vendors?
- How will new technology providers and start-ups affect the market?
- How will regulatory issues around the world change the payment market for vendors, financial institutions, merchants, and consumers?
- How do financial institutions need to modernize and streamline payments infrastructure?
- Who in the market is offering truly innovative products and solutions?
Who Should Subscribe
The IDC Financial Insights: Worldwide Payment Strategies advisory service assists the executives of technology vendors and financial institutions who are responsible for strategy and product decisions with advice on market directions, competitive challenges, and operational risks and opportunities that arise from the technological changes shaping the way payments are made around the world.