The IDC Government Insights: Asia/Pacific Government and Smart Cities Digital Transformation Strategies research advisory service focuses on one of the most lucrative industries for digital transformation. This product seeks to enable cutting-edge digital government market research and strategy advisories, drive industrywide partnership awareness and knowledge ecosystems, and advocate for effective digital transformation practices. Key focus on agile change management advisories includes All-of-Government and Citywide Best Practices in Future Citizens, Digital Twins, Engaging Line-of-Business Stakeholders, Strategic Sourcing Techniques, Next-Generation Workforce and Workspaces, 360-Degree Stakeholder Engagement and Security Implications, and Data-to-Digital Economy Outcomes. This advisory service also provides relevant government best practices and use cases across myriad government functions and next-generation technological deployments.
IDC Government Insights: Asia/Pacific Government and Smart Cities Digital Transformation Strategies
This research advisory service leverages upon the primary research capabilities and available secondary research for the empowerment of tomorrow's IDC Government Insights: Asia/Pacific Government and Smart Cities Digital Transformation Strategies. Our research is highly customized with information acquired through IDC Government Insights' proprietary research projects and focused surveys, along with ongoing communications with industry experts, government CIOs and line-of-business executives, and IT product and service providers. To ensure research and publications relevance, our analysts work closely with our subscribers to identify and prioritize specific topics to be covered in annually planned research reports. Our analysts are also available to provide personalized advice and guidance for government executives and IT vendors alike to help them make better-informed decisions.
Throughout the year, this service will address the following topics:
- Current-year market sizing and five-year IT spending forecasts with key technology and functional segmentations as well as jurisdictional breakdowns for the IDC Government Insights: Asia/Pacific Government and Smart Cities Digital Transformation Strategies industries
- Strategic technological foresight of Asia/Pacific digital national government and Smart City taxonomies and opportunities, IDC MaturityScape Benchmarks, and in-depth case studies (This includes enhanced 360-degree stakeholder-focused IT implementations related to the increasing openness and adoption of disruptive innovations such as next-generation mobility and virtual ecosystems; artificial intelligence, big data, and blockchain technologies for enhanced sentient personalization in digital services; future communications and collaborative IT; new procurement and strategic sourcing initiatives; next-generation cybersecurity; and info-economics efforts.)
- Myriad analyses of innovations in governance frameworks, change management, program management, implementation best practices, compliance norms, return-on-investment metrics, and vendor market dynamics across key functional domains such as cybersecurity, public order and safety, transport, education, and healthcare
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- What are the latest emerging trends and definitions in digital national governments and Smart Cities' technology use and adoption?
- How much are Asia/Pacific digital national governments and Smart Cities spending on IT in the countries?
- Which policies and initiatives are shaping digital national government and Smart Cities' investment strategies?
- How are governments better engaging their stakeholders such as citizens, business, and the government enterprise itself?
- Which technologies will have the greater impact on digitally transforming national governments and Smart Cities?
Who Should Subscribe
The IDC Government Insights: Asia/Pacific Government and Smart Cities Digital Transformation Strategies research advisory service is ideally suited to support government IT innovation promotion and strategic operations entities. Industry-specific software providers and systems integrators as well as investment bankers with an interest in the government market will find this service valuable in gaining insights into their government prospects' needs and required digital transformation competencies and thereby gain an appreciation of the overall regional investment trends