Busy ICT industry executives rely on IDC's Canadian C-Suite Tech Agenda research program for its flexible cross-disciplinary research coverage, granularity of market information and analysis, and timely delivery. Digital strategies and digital transformation are the primary themes of this program. In addition, macroeconomic and labor market trends, ICT industry trends, IT and line-of-business (LOB) executives' expectations, and updated spending outlooks are all critical to help you stay apprised of the changing shape of the ICT opportunity in Canada.
Canadian C-Suite Tech Agenda
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Impact of digital transformation and innovation on ICT investments
- Macroeconomic trends and implications for the ICT industry
- Top 10 ICT predictions for Canada
- Spending outlook across the ICT spectrum
- IT decision makers' changing expectations of ICT suppliers
- LOB priorities and spending patterns
- Canadian ICT Predictions
- Canadian ICT Market Forecast
- Understanding the Technology Perspectives of Canadian CXOs
- Digital Transformation Maturity in Canada and Examples
- Canadian Top Executive Study
- Canadian CIO Feedback and Opinion on Key Market Developments and Trends
- Canadian and Worldwide CIO Polling
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How fast is the Canadian ICT market growing, and what are the key drivers behind its development?
- What is the state of digital transformation maturity and approaches to innovation in Canada, and how do they affect technology decisions?
- What are CIOs' opinions and demands regarding the latest ICT technology trends/offerings, and who are they turning to in order to meet their ICT requirements and why?
- What does the road to recovery look like for Canadian businesses following the COVID-19 crisis and new economic challenges, and what role will technology play?
- What are the digital transformation technology needs by different corporate functions?