IDC's Canadian C-Suite Tech Agenda program provides insights to technology vendors on the dynamics between IT and business leadership as they relate to organizational priorities and technology investments and trends in Canada. IDC's research shows that as organizations evolve to become a "digital business," technology is now a board-level imperative. Increasingly technology budgets sit with line-of-business buyers, and it is critical for various CXO roles (marketing, customer experience, finance, HR, supply chain, and procurement) to engage and collaborate with IT to achieve their business outcome. Canadian C-suite buyers have different priorities and views on technology as compared with IT. Technology vendors will need prioritize and refine their marketing messaging, sales conversation, and go-to-market strategy to support and engage with both IT and lines of business. It is about orchestrating and bringing both Canadian IT and business leaders together to deliver and achieve their digital business outcomes.
Canadian C-Suite Tech Agenda
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Canadian C-Suite Dynamics and Tech Purchasing Patterns
- Technology Budget Priorities and Dynamics Across the Canadian C-Suite
- Understanding the Role of IT in a Digital Business
- Digital Transformation of the Functional Areas (Finance, HR, Marketing, Procurement, etc.)
- Canadian CEO Agenda Around Technology
- Digital Road Maps, Strategic Priorities, and Driving Use Cases
- IDC Survey: Canadian CEO Survey Findings
- IDC Canadian C-Suite Survey: Digital Business Insights
- Canadian Future of Digital Innovation Case Studies
- Canadian CXO Survey: Priorities and Role Evolution
- Canadian CEO Perspective on IT Engagement
- IDC Survey: Tech Priorities Across the Canadian C-Suite
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the digital business priorities of the Canadian C-suite?
- How are IT teams structured and who owns the digital initiatives within Canada?
- What is top of mind for Canadian CEOs around their digital ambitions?
- What are the challenges of the Canadian C-suite when it comes to becoming a digital business?
- How are technology architectures evolving?
Accenture plc, Adobe Systems Inc., Amazon Web Services Inc., Avanade Inc., CGI Group Inc., Capgemini Services SAS, Cisco Systems Inc., Cloudera, Inc., Dell Technologies Inc., Deloitte LLP, Ernst & Young Global Limited, Fujitsu Limited, Google LLC, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Hitachi, Ltd., IBM, Infor Inc., Infosys Limited, KPMG International, Kyndryl Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Qualtrics, LLC, SAP SE, SAS Institute Inc., Salesforce.com, Inc., Samsung, ServiceNow, Inc., Workday, Inc.