Busy ICT industry executives rely on IDC's Canadian ICT Executive: Digital Transformation Strategies research program for its flexible, cross-disciplinary research coverage; granularity of market information and analysis; and timely delivery. Digital transformation is the primary theme of this program. In addition, macroeconomic and labor market trending, ICT industry trends, IT and line-of-business (LOB) executives' expectations, and updated spending outlooks are all critical to help you stay apprised of the changing shape of the ICT opportunity in Canada.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Impact of digital transformation and innovation on ICT investments
- Macroeconomic trending and implications for the ICT industry
- Top 10 ICT predictions for Canada
- Spending outlook across the ICT spectrum
- IT decision maker's changing expectations of ICT suppliers
- LOB priorities and spending patterns
- Canadian ICT Predictions
- Canadian ICT Market Forecast
- Understanding the Technology Perspectives of Canadian CXOs
- Digital Transformation Maturity in Canada and Examples
- Innovation in Canada
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How fast is the Canadian ICT market growing, and what are the key drivers behind its development?
- What is the state of digital transformation maturity and approaches to innovation in Canada, and how do they affect technology decisions?
- What are the CIOs' opinions and demands regarding the latest ICT technology trends/offerings, and who are they turning to in order to meet their ICT requirements and why?
- How do LOB leaders approach technology; how do they leverage IT to improve customer service, revenue, and competitiveness; and how do LOB and IT departments work together to make technology sourcing decisions?
- What are the digital transformation technology needs by different corporate functions?
CGI Group Inc.,
Cisco Systems, Inc.,
Citrix Systems GmbH,
Cogeco Communications Inc.,
Lenovo Group Limited,
Rogers Communications Inc.,