IDC's Enterprise Content Management Software tracks and analyzes how organizations manage business-critical content, including the enterprise content management (ECM) and enterprise file synchronization and sharing (EFSS) ecosystems and the evolving role of these solutions in enterprise Digital Transformation. The program looks at the strategies, processes, and technologies used to capture, manage, store, preserve, and deliver content, including key trends in document management, records management, case management, and content collaboration.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Enterprise content management software suites
- Content collaboration solutions
- Enterprise file synchronization and sharing solutions
- Enterprise Content Management Software Forecast
- Enterprise Content Management Software Vendor Shares
- Worldwide File Sync and Share Solutions Forecast
- Worldwide File Sync and Share Solutions Vendor Shares
- Enterprise Content Management MaturityScape
- Enterprise Content Management MaturityScape Benchmark
- Enterprise Content Customer Needs Survey
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- Why are customers investing in various content technologies?
- Who are the leading players, and how are they positioned to succeed in a changing market?
- What are the emerging content technologies, and how will they affect current market players?
- What is the return on investment for content technologies?
- How will content ecosystems evolve to support the next generation of content-enabled applications and processes? How will this affect content-related software markets?
ASG Software Solutions,
Alfresco Software, Inc.,
Citrix Systems, Inc.,
Hyland Software, Inc.,
IntraLinks Holdings Inc.,
Lexmark International, Inc.,
Nuance Communications, Inc.,