IDC Health Insights' Life Sciences Commercial Strategies service focuses on the transformation of the post-approval (manufacturing, supply chain, revenue management, and sales and marketing) commercial systems environment in pharmaceutical, biotechnological, and medical devices.
This service develops comprehensive data and unique analysis through focused topical surveys, secondary research, and insights from industry experts, practitioners, and vendors. Since 2003, IDC Health Insights has been conducting ongoing quantitative and qualitative research with provider, life science, and payer consumers, enabling us to assess and track historical trends. To ensure relevance, IDC Health Insights' analysts work with subscribers to identify and prioritize specific topics to be covered in research reports.
Throughout the year, this service will address the following topics:
- Digital transformation, implementation, and strategy
- IT outsourcing (ITO)
- Business process outsourcing (BPO)
- Strategic consulting
- Industry investment and budgetary trends across software, hardware, and IT services
- Pharmaceutical sales and marketing efficiency and effectiveness
- Aggregate spend compliance and the impact of healthcare reform on life sciences
- Sales force automation (SFA) and edetailing
- Customer relationship management (CRM)
- Omni-channel sales and marketing optimization
- Master data management
- Supply chain management (SCM)
- Contract manufacturing organizations (CMO)
- Drug safety and anti-counterfeit initiatives
- Drug serialization and track and trace
- Channel management
- Product life-cycle management (PLM)
- Revenue management, chargebacks, rebates, returns, and contract management
- Cloud, big data, mobile, and social technologies
- Social media analytics
- Radio frequency identification (RFID)
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- How can life science companies further cost reduction efforts without sacrificing operational productivity?
- How can the adoption of new technologies and business process changes improve market intelligence and penetration?
- How can third-party expertise and outsourcing partnerships be better utilized by life science companies?
- How can companies derive maximum business value from regulatory compliance efforts and spending?
- How can life science companies keep ahead of industry evolution to protect strategic advantages and remain competitive?
Who Should Subscribe
This service is ideally suited to support the needs of pharmaceutical manufacturers and distributors, leading pharmacies, technology vendors with commercial solutions within the life science industry, and firms offering consultancy services to the life science community.