IDC's European Enterprise Applications research provides a coordinated view of the applications field, which is undergoing rapid change, by combining software product-related research with coverage of the broader market opportunities and ecosystem dynamics. The research identifies strategies for revenue growth, and positions competing enterprise application vendors in the marketplace. It dissects the European enterprise applications market by country, company size, vendor, functional segment, and deployment model.
European Enterprise Applications
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Enterprise resource management (ERM) applications
- Human capital management (HCM) and payroll applications
- Supply chain management (SCM) applications
- Customer relationship management (CRM) applications
- Enterprise application market evolution in Europe
- End-user solution spending trends and expectations
- Market opportunity and growth trends
- The impact of consumerization on business applications
- Country-specific dynamics by solution area
- Competitive environment and recommendations for vendors
- New directions on usability, such as social and mobile user experience
- Open source adoption and market impact
- Public cloud adoption, forecast, and market shares
- Vendor strategy assessments
- Marketing, sales, and partnering approaches
- European ERM Applications Market Forecast, 2021–2025
- European ERM Applications Competitive Analysis, 2020
- European CRM Applications Market Forecast 2021–2025
- European CRM Applications Competitive Analysis, 2020
- European SCM Applications Competitive Analysis, 2020
- European HCM and Payroll Accounting Market Forecast 2021–2025
- European HCM and Payroll Accounting Competitive Analysis, 2020
- European SCM Applications Market Forecast 2021–2025
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How will the enterprise application market evolve in Europe?
- How the Future of Work and the Future of Digital Innovation shape the trends in the Enterprise Applications market in Europe?
- What are the end-user solution spending expectations, tech attitudes, and IT strategies?
- What impact the 3rd platform technologies have on application design, integration and deployment, and how they connect to business goals?
- What is the competitive environment and what are the recommendations for vendors?
ACS Ltd., ADP LLC, AFAS Inc., Aditro AB, Adobe Systems Inc., Amdocs Limited, Aspect Software Inc., Aspen Technology, Inc., Basware Corporation, Blue Yonder Inc., Cegedim SA, Cegid Group, DATEV eG, Deltek, Inc., Epicor Software Corporation, Exact Holding B.V., FinancialForce.com Inc., GFI Informatique S.A., Genesys Laboratories Canada Inc., Haufe Group, IBM, IFS AB, IRIS Software Group Ltd., Infor, Inc., Iptor Supply Chain Systems, Kronos Incorporated, Lumesse UK Limited, MHR Ltd., Microsoft Corporation, NGA, Oracle Corporation, Personal & Informatik Aktiengesellschaft, QAD Inc., SAP SE, SAS Institute Inc., Sage Group plc, Salesforce.com, Inc., Siemens AG, SmartFocus S.A., Sopra Group SA, SuperOffice AS, Swisslog Holding Ltd., Symphony EYC Solution UK Ltd., TalentSoft SA, Talentia Software Group, TeamSystem S.r.l., Teradata Corporation, Unify Inc., Unit4 NV, Verint Systems Inc., Visma AS, Wolters Kluwer N.V., Workday, Inc., Zucchetti s.p.a., proALPHA Business Solutions GmbH
Meet the Experts
Associate Vice President for the Software Tracker, Public Cloud Services Tracker, and European Enterprise Applications research
Program Manager, Software, IDC Poland
Senior Research Analyst