IDC's European Enterprise Applications research provides a coordinated view of the applications field, which is undergoing rapid change, by combining software product-related research with coverage of the broader market opportunities and ecosystem dynamics. The research identifies strategies for revenue growth, and positions competing enterprise application vendors in the marketplace. It dissects the European enterprise applications market by country, company size, vendor, functional segment, and deployment model.
European Enterprise Applications
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Enterprise resource management (ERM) applications
- Human capital management (HCM) and payroll applications
- Supply chain management (SCM) applications
- Customer relationship management (CRM) applications
- Enterprise application market evolution in Europe
- End-user solution spending trends and expectations
- Market opportunity and growth trends
- The impact of consumerization on business applications
- Country-specific dynamics by solution area
- Competitive environment and recommendations for vendors
- New directions on usability, such as social and mobile user experience
- Open source adoption and market impact
- Public cloud adoption, forecast, and market shares
- Vendor strategy assessments
- Marketing, sales, and partnering approaches
- Western Europe ERM Applications Market Forecast, 2019–2023
- Western Europe ERM Applications Competitive Analysis, 2018
- Western Europe CRM Applications Market Forecast 2019–2023
- Western Europe CRM Applications Competitive Analysis, 2018
- Western Europe Enterprise Performance Management Applications Forecast, 2019–2023
- Western Europe HCM and Payroll Accounting Forecast 2019–2023
- Western Europe HCM and Payroll Accounting Market Analysis, 2018
- Western Europe SCM Applications Market Forecast 2019–2023
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How will the enterprise application market evolve in Europe?
- What are the current and emerging business solution opportunities, and what are the trends and drivers?
- What are the end-user solution spending expectations, tech attitudes, and IT strategies?
- How will disruptive consumption models, such as SaaS and open source, affect the overall market?
- What is the competitive environment and what are the recommendations for vendors?
ADP, LLC, AFAS Inc., Aditro AB, Adobe Systems Incorporated, Amdocs Limited, Aspect Software Inc., Aspen Technology, Inc., Basware Corporation, CTCI Advanced Systems Inc., Cegedim SA, Cegid Group, DATEV eG, Deltek, Inc., Epicor Software Corporation, Exact Software, FinancialForce.com, Inc., GENESYSLOGIC,INC., GFI Informatique S.A., Haufe Group, IBM, IFS AB, IRIS SOFTWARE GROUP LIMITED, Infor, Inc., Iptor Supply Chain Systems, JDA Software Group, Inc., Kronos Incorporated, Lumesse AS, MHR International UK Limited, Microsoft Corporation, NGA, Oracle Corporation, Personal & Informatik Aktiengesellschaft, QAD Inc., Raet N.V., SAP SE, SAS Institute Inc., Sage Group plc, Salesforce.com, Inc., Siemens AG, SmartFocus S.A., Sopra Group SA, Sopra Steria Group, SuperOffice AS, Swisslog Holding Ltd., Symphony Retail Solutions, TALENTSOFT S.A., Talentia Software Group, TeamSystem S.r.l., Teradata Corporation, Unify Inc., Unit4 NV, Verint Systems Inc., Visma AS, Wolters Kluwer N.V., Workday, Inc., Xerox Corporation, Zuchetti Methosystem, proALPHA Business Solutions GmbH