IDC's European Enterprise Applications research provides a coordinated view of the applications field, which is undergoing rapid change, by combining software product-related research with coverage of the broader market opportunities and ecosystem dynamics. The research identifies strategies for revenue growth, and positions competing enterprise application vendors in the marketplace. It dissects the European enterprise applications market by country, company size, vendor, functional segment, and deployment model.
European Enterprise Applications
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Enterprise resource management (ERM) applications
- Human capital management (HCM) and payroll applications
- Supply chain management (SCM) applications
- Enterprise application market evolution in Europe
- End-user solution spending trends and expectations
- Market opportunity and growth trends in the region
- SaaS adoption and emerging ERP modernization strategies
- Country-specific dynamics by solution area
- Competitive environment and recommendations for vendors
- New directions around ERP modernization; understanding modernization archetypes and customer journeys
- C-Suite enterprise application priorities: CFO, CHRO and COO
- Vendor strategy assessments for the region
- Understanding changes in employee experience
- European ERM Applications Market Forecast, 2022–2026
- European ERM Applications Competitive Analysis, 2021
- European SCM Applications Competitive Analysis, 2021
- European EPM Applications Market Forecast 2021-2025 European SCM Applications Market Forecast 2022–2026
- European Financial Applications Market Forecast, 2022-2026
- European HCM and Payroll Accounting Market Forecast 2022–2026
- European HCM and Payroll Accounting Competitive Analysis, 2021
- European SCM Applications Market Forecast 2022–2026
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key ERP modernization archetypes and journeys for organizations in Europe?
- How can enterprise applications vendors match the specific priorities of key buyers, e.g. CFO, COO, IT, and CHRO?
- What future ERP concepts resonate with customers and what does that mean for vendors in Europe?
- What is the impact of technology on employee experience and how do they help meet the challenges around diversity and inclusion?
- What is the competitive environment in Europe today and what are the recommendations for vendors?