Virtual client computing (VCC) is a desktop computing model that includes virtualization software and delivery to endpoint devices. Technology vendors and service providers have recognized the importance of this emerging market and its opportunities and have begun tracking the trends of this market closely. The merits and demerits of each technology and IT professional requirements are just two examples of some of the crucial subjects covered in this service. IDC's Japan Virtual Client Computing (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) service provides PC vendors, software vendors, and IT solution providers with the necessary information to help them make business-critical decisions in the VCC market. Market trends, vendor positionings, and leaders for VCC/desktop as a service (DaaS) will be analyzed based on an IDC MarketScape document to be published in 2023.
Japan Virtual Client Computing (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports)
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Thin-client vendor share, method, and OS by shipments
- Virtualization software market size and vendor share
- Virtual client solution/DaaS market size by revenue
- VCC forecast by users
- Virtualization software forecast by license
- Virtual client solution/DaaS forecast by revenue
- Japan Virtual Client Computing Share
- Japan Virtual Client Computing Forecast
- Japan Virtual Client Computing Market Survey
- IDC MarketScape
- Japan Virtual Client Computing Solution/Use Case Analysis
Note: All documents will be delivered in the local language with the exception of up to two market share and market forecast documents, which will be delivered in both English and the local language.
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How is the market trend and forecast scenario with COVID-19?
- What is the new role of VCC in the next normal?
- Would WFH/SFH, remote work, or BYOD be one of the main drivers for the VCC market?
- Will the digital workspace become a new key technology?
- What are the key factors of success in the Japan VCC market?
- Which verticals have shown the maximum share or growth potential in the Japan VCC market?
- What is the ratio of on premises and desktop as a service, and how is this ratio changing?
- How are the use cases improving in the Japan VCC market?
Amazon Web Services Inc., Ascentech Enterprises Inc., Asisto Holdings Limited, Atrust Computer Corp., CTC Technology Corporation , Citrix Systems, Inc., DDS, Inc., Dell Technologies Inc., Ericom Software, Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Google LLC, HP Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Hitachi Solutions Ltd., Hitachi, Ltd., IBM, IIJ Technology Inc., JB Advanced Technology Corporation, Japan Systems Co., Ltd., Lakeside Software Inc., Lenovo Group Limited, Marubeni Corporation, McAfee LLC, Microsoft Corporation, MintWave Co., Ltd., NComputing Inc., NEC Corporation, NEL, NOS Ltd., NS Solutions Corporation, NTT, NTT Communications Corporation, NTT DATA Corporation, NTT DoCoMo, Inc., NTT Neomeit Corp., NVIDIA Corporation, Numecent Holdings Ltd., Nutanix, Inc., Pure Storage, Inc., Rockwell Software Inc., SCSK Corporation, Softbank Group Corp., Symantec Corporation, Toshiba Corporation, VMware, Inc., VXL Technologies Ltd.