Virtual client computing (VCC) comprises desktop computing models that leverage a range of virtualization software and delivery models. Technology vendors and service providers have recognized the importance of this emerging market and its opportunities and have begun tracking the trends of this market closely. The merits and demerits of each technology and IT professional requirements are just two examples of some of the crucial subjects covered in this service. IDC's Japan Virtual Client Computing (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) service provides PC vendors, software vendors, and IT solutions providers with the necessary information to help them make business-critical decisions in the VCC market. The new-generation VCC is analyzed based on IDC's new framework TechScape in 2018 for technical insight.
Japan Virtual Client Computing (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports)
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Thin-client vendor share, method, and OS by shipments
- Virtualization software market size and vendor share
- Virtual client solution market size by revenue
- VCC ratio and forecast by installed base
- Virtualization software forecast by license
- Virtual client solution forecast by revenue
- Japan Virtual Client Computing Share
- Japan Virtual Client Computing Forecast
- Japan Virtual Client Computing Market Survey
- Japan Virtual Client Computing ROI Analysis
- IDC TechScape: Desktop as a service (DaaS)
- Note: All documents will be delivered in local language with the exception of up to two market share and market forecast documents, which will be delivered in both English and local language.
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- Work style revolution or BYOD would be the one of the main driver for VCC market?
- Which kind of vendors enter this market as new face?
- Is ROI of Japan vertical client computing market improving?
- What are the key factors of success in Japan vertical client computing market?
- Which verticals have shown the maximum share or growth potential in the Japan virtual client computing market?
- What is the ratio of on-premise and DaaS, and how is this ratio changing?
- How are the usage, workload, and division changing in the Japan virtual client computing market?
- How does virtual client computing affect IDC's 3rd Platform? And what is key to technology, business model, and primary vendors?
Amazon Web Services, Inc., Ascentech Enterprises Inc., Atrust Computer Corp., CTC Media, Inc., Citrix Systems, Inc., DDS, Inc., DOCOMO Systems, Inc., Dell EMC, Ericom Software, Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Google Inc., HP Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Hitachi, Ltd., IBM, Internet Initiative Japan Inc., JB Advanced Technology Corporation, Japan Systems Co., Ltd., Lakeside Software Inc., Lenovo Group Limited, Marubeni Corporation, McAfee LLC, Microsoft Corporation, MintWave Co., Ltd., NComputing Inc., NEC Corporation, NEL, NS Solutions Corporation, NTT Communications Corporation, NTT DATA Corporation, NTT IT Corp., NTT Neomeit Corp., NVIDIA Corporation, Numecent Holdings Ltd., Nutanix, Inc., Pure Storage, Inc., Rockwell Automation, Inc., SCSK Corporation, Softbank Group Corp., Symantec Corporation, Toshiba Corporation, Unisys Corporation, VMware, Inc., VXL Technologies Ltd