Virtual client computing (VCC) is a desktop computing model, including virtualization software and delivery to endpoint devices. Technology vendors and service providers have recognized the importance of this emerging market and its opportunities and have begun tracking the trends of this market closely. The merits and demerits of each technology and IT professional requirements are just two examples of some of the crucial subjects covered in this service. IDC's Japan Virtual Client Computing (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) service provides PC vendors, software vendors, and IT solutions providers with the necessary information to help them make business-critical decisions in the VCC market. The market trend and vendors positioning for VCC is analyzed based on an IDC MarketGlance in 2021.
Japan Virtual Client Computing (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports)
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Thin-client vendor share, method, and OS by shipments
- Virtualization software market size and vendor share
- Virtual client solution market size by revenue
- VCC forecast by users
- Virtualization software forecast by license
- Virtual client solution forecast by revenue
- Japan Virtual Client Computing Share
- Japan Virtual Client Computing Forecast
- Japan Virtual Client Computing Market Survey
- IDC MarketGlance
- Japan Virtual Client Computing Solution/Use Case Analysis
Note: All documents will be delivered in the local language with the exception of up to two market share and market forecast documents, which will be delivered in both English and the local language.
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- Would work-style innovation or BYOD be one of the main drivers for the VCC market?
- Which kind of vendors enter this market as new faces?
- Is ROI of Japan vertical client computing improving?
- What are the key factors of success in the Japan vertical client computing market?
- Which verticals have shown the maximum share or growth potential in the Japan virtual client computing market?
- What is the ratio of on-premise and desktop as a service, and how is this ratio changing?
- How are the usage, workload, and division changing in the Japan virtual client computing market?
- How does virtual client computing affect IDC's 3rd Platform? And what is key to technology, business model, and primary vendors?
Amazon Web Services Inc., CTC Media, Inc., Citrix Systems, Inc., Dell EMC, Ericom Software, Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Google LLC, HP Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Hitachi, Ltd., IBM, Lenovo Group Limited, Marubeni Corporation, McAfee LLC, Microsoft Corporation, NComputing Inc., NTT Communications Corporation, NTT DATA Corporation, NTT DoCoMo, Inc., NTT Neomeit Corp., NVIDIA Corporation, Nutanix, Inc., Pure Storage, Inc., Softbank Group Corp., Symantec Corporation, Toshiba Corporation, Unisys Corporation, VMware, Inc.