Virtual client computing (VCC) comprises desktop computing models that leverage a range of virtualization software and delivery models. Technology vendors and service providers have recognized the importance of this emerging market and its opportunities and have begun tracking the trends of this market closely. The merits and demerits of each technology and IT professional requirements are just two examples of some of the crucial subjects covered in this service. IDC's Japan Virtual Client Computing (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) service provides PC vendors, software vendors, and IT solutions providers with the necessary information to help them make business-critical decisions in the VCC market. The new-generation VCC is analyzed based on IDC's new framework DecisionScape in 2018.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Thin-client vendor share, method, and OS by shipments
- Virtualization software market size and vendor share
- Virtual client solution market size by revenue
- VCC ratio and forecast by installed base
- Virtualization software forecast by license
- Virtual client solution forecast by revenue
- IDC PlanScape: Unified Workspace Management
- Japan Virtual Client Computing Forecast
- Japan Virtual Client Computing Market Survey
- Japan Virtual Client Computing ROI Analysis
- IDC PeerScape: Japan Virtual Client Computing Market 2018 Case Study Analysis (GPU Virtualization Use Case)
- IDC TechScape: Desktop as a service (DaaS)
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- Work style revolution or BYOD would be the one of the main driver for VCC market?
- Which kind of vendors enter this market as new face?
- Is ROI of Japan vertical client computing market improving?
- What are the key factors of success in Japan vertical client computing market?
- Which verticals have shown the maximum share or growth potential in the Japan virtual client computing market?
- What is the ratio of on-premise and DaaS and how is this ratio changing?
- How are the usage, workload, and division changing in the Japan virtual client computing market?
- How does virtual client computing affect IDC's 3rd Platform? And what is key to technology, business model, and primary vendors?
Atrust Computer Corp.,
CTC TECHNOLOGY Corporation,
Citrix Systems, Inc.,
Hewlett Packard Enterprise,
Internet Initiative Japan Inc.,
Lenovo Group Limited,
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation,
Red Hat, Inc.,