IDC's Small and Medium Business Markets: Telecom, Broadband and Video service identifies opportunities for providers of advanced communications technology products and services that address the needs of U.S. firms with fewer than 1,000 employees. Forecasts and vendor profiles are provided for consumption of telecommunications products and services related to voice, communications, broadband, video, and cable television among small to medium businesses in the United States. This service provides quantitative data in the areas of business bundling, broadband, video, and voice services and strategic insight and market sizing into the overall small and medium business marketplace.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Legacy voice and VoIP
- Television and video applications
- SMB unified communications
- Service provider portal strategies
- Business communications service bundles
- Videoconferencing and telepresence
- Cable MSO business strategy
- Television service subscriptions for business
- Wireless and wireline integration for business
- Remote office/independent establishments
- Cloud-based business applications
- SMB Telecom, Voice, and Data Revenues Forecast
- SMB Telecom, Broadband, and Video Survey Analysis
- U.S. SMB Broadband Services Forecast
- SMB Television Usage Survey
- SMB Managed Services Survey Analysis
- SMB Bundling Survey Analysis
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- Which business segments are adopting new IP-based services?
- How can service providers maximize their service offerings to drive subscribership and reduce churn?
- What pricing and packaging programs attract high ARPU from businesses?
- Which technology and partnerships will make service providers the most competitive when selling services to businesses?
BIRCH COMMUNICATIONS, INC.,
CHARTER BUSINESS SYSTEMS,
Cisco Systems, Inc.,
Cox Communications, Inc.,
Frontier Communications Corp.,
MEGAPATH GROUP, INC.,
Verizon Communications, Inc.,
Windstream Holdings, Inc.,
XO Holdings, Inc.