IDC's Asia/Pacific Services Opportunities in the Digital Economy: Transformation and Acceleration service offers timely and responsive market analysis and competitive coverage of the IT and business services markets in Asia/Pacific. Developed in the perspective of demands from both the supply and the demand side of the market, this research program provides you with in-depth analysis on customer buying behavior, market trends and forecasts, and competitive activities across the Asia/Pacific services markets. The program is designed to aggregate research across multiple coverage areas, including consulting services, implementation services, managed/outsourcing (including cloud based) services, business process outsourcing, and support and training services, and to provide a comprehensive and an opinionated analysis to tech buyers and providers.
Asia/Pacific Services Opportunities in the Digital Economy: Transformation and Acceleration
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Key services deals analysis in the region
- Competitive position of key IT services and managed services vendors in the Asia/Pacific region
- Services opportunities in the digital economy
- Analysis of IT services, systems Integration, network services, and managed services
- Analysis of business consulting services and BPO services markets
- Analysis of changing roles and engagement models for IT services and business services in the context of digital economy
- Competitive positioning of leading enterprise application implementation services providers in the Asia/Pacific region
- Competitive positioning of digital workplace services in the region
- Benchmarking leading managed cloud services in the region
- Analysis of Agile/DevOps services in facilitating a digital enterprise transformation
- Evolution of automation: from robotics to cognitive AI
- Impact of intelligent automation on IT and business service management
- Asia/Pacific IT Services Market Analysis and Forecast
- Technology Outsourcing and Managed Cloud Services Market Forecast for Asia/Pacific (Excluding Japan)
- APEJ Digital Workplace Services Market Analysis
- Best Practices in Building Digital Trust
- Emerging/Innovative Services Providers' Profiles
- Analysis of the IT Service Providers’ Own Transformation
- Application Modernization and Transformation Services
- Services Opportunities for Major Enterprise Software Vendors — Oracle, SAP, Microsoft, and Salesforce in the Region
- Best Practices in Building Next-Generation Infrastructure – AIOps and SD-WAN
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the top market trends and potential of the overall IT services, managed services, and BPO market?
- What are the services opportunities presented by innovation accelerators, like IoT, cognitive systems, and robotics?
- In the context of digital transformation, what are the key decision criteria that enterprises prioritize in choosing their trusted services suppliers?
- Who are the leading SAP implementation services providers in Asia?
- How can enterprises adopt Agile/DevOps, containerization, and other emerging trends to drive competitive differentiation?
- Which are the top services vendors as well as high-growth vendors in Asia/Pacific?
- How will the hosting and outsourcing markets evolve in the face of growing adoption of cloud?
- What are the best practices in sourcing security services and building digital trust?
Accenture plc, Atos S.A., BT Group plc, Capgemini Services SAS, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, DXC Technology Co., Deloitte LLP, Ernst & Young Global Limited, Fujitsu Limited, Google LLC, HCL Technologies Limited, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Hitachi, Ltd., IBM, Infosys Limited, KPMG International, McKinsey & Company, Microsoft Corporation, NEC Corporation, NTT DATA Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Orange S.A., PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, SAP SE, Salesforce.com, Inc., Singapore Telecommunications Limited, Tata Communications Limited, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Tech Mahindra Limited, Telstra Corporation Limited, Unisys Corporation, Verizon Communications, Inc., Wipro Limited