IDC's European Managed Cloud Services research provides service providers with a holistic view of end-user strategies and investment priorities around cloud managed services to enable digital transformation. This research covers the full view of managed cloud services, from IT infrastructure to applications, across private, public, and hybrid/multicloud deployments. IT services vendors will gain access to data and qualitative analysis to gain insights on end users’ requirements around next-generation managed services, changing market dynamics, and the evolving competitive landscape.
European Managed Cloud Services
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Managed cloud services trends, opportunities, and challenges
- Shift in IT buyers’ cloud strategies and investments in managed cloud services
- Managed services contracts analysis in Europe
- Managed cloud services opportunities around public cloud platforms
- Competitive positioning of vendors in managed services, with a focus on managed cloud services
- Impact of next-gen technologies on managed cloud services
- European Managed Cloud Services Forecast, 2022–2026
- Market Analysis Perspective on managed cloud services
- Top 10 Vendor Market Shares for managed services in Europe
- Managed cloud services in Europe 2022: End-User Strategies and Trends
- Managed Services Vendors’ Strategies and Competitive Landscape
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are enterprises' top priorities and challenges around the management of private, public, and hybrid cloud environments?
- What is the opportunity behind managed cloud services in Europe?
- What are the key strengths and weakness of the main competitors in the managed cloud services market in Europe?
- How is the managed services market evolving to support the management of hybrid and multicloud?
Accenture plc, Amazon Web Services Inc., Atos SE, BT Group plc, CGI Group Inc., Capgemini Services SAS, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, Computacenter PLC, DXC Technology Co., Dell Technologies Inc., Equinix Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Google LLC, HCL Technologies Limited, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, IBM, Infosys Limited, KPN N.V., Microsoft Corporation, NTT, OVH Groupe S.A.S, Oracle Corporation, Orange S.A., Rackspace Technology Global, Inc., Sopra Group SA, T-Systems International GmbH, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Tech Mahindra Limited, Tieto Corporation, Vodafone Group Plc, Wipro Limited