IDC's Japan 3rd Platform and Digital Transformation Trends by Vertical (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) service forecasts the 3rd Platform market by 21 vertical segments such as manufacturing, retail, finance, government, and healthcare. This service analyzes digital transformation (DX) initiatives and challenges by vertical market, as well as the demand and market opportunities for 3rd Platform technology. To survive the ever-changing "next normal" environment, enterprises/institutions must be "future enterprises" that have the ability to leverage data and digital technologies to respond quickly to the external environment and achieve new growth. In 2022, the service focuses on the practices that IDC proposes for enterprises/institutions to become future enterprises. The service investigates and analyzes trends and initiatives in specific industries such as the "future of manufacturing," the "future of the financial sector," and the "future of the public sector." The service supports the business strategy of IT suppliers deploying digital technologies such as 3rd Platform/innovation accelerators that play a key role in those practices.
Japan 3rd Platform and Digital Transformation Trends by Vertical (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports)
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- 3rd Platform market spending trends
- DX/innovation accelerator trends by vertical
- DX use case development trends by vertical
- Practice trends to become a future enterprise in specific industries and business opportunities for IT suppliers
- Japan 3rd Platform Forecast by Vertical Segment and Company Size
- Japan Digital Transformation Trends by Vertical Segment
- Japan Digital Transformation Use Cases by Vertical Segment
- Japan Future of Manufacturing Trends
- Japan Future of Financial Sector Trends
- Japan Future of Public Sector Trends
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Digital Transformation 2022 Predictions — Japan Implications
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Manufacturing Product and Service Innovation 2022 Predictions — Japan Implications
- Japan End-User Survey on IT Spending Trends and Business Challenges by Vertical Segment and Company Size
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the growth differences in the 3rd Platform market by industry?
- What innovation accelerators are used in which industries?
- What DX use cases are evolving in which industries?
- What business opportunities do IT suppliers have in the practices for their customers to become future enterprises in specific industries?