IDC's Korea Digital Business and Technology Strategies (Korean Version) research program delivers a holistic view of how enterprises are transitioning to new digital business, operating, and organizational models. IDC predicts that as more than 30% of Korea organizations are recognizing themselves as a digital business and this tendency is growing, a new architecture for differentiated digital business platforms will be needed, one that is more data driven, connected, and sustainable. This research is formed from IDC's C-suite and technology surveys, interaction with the top CIOs in Korea, and deep understanding of technology capabilities and adoption in the market.
Korea Digital Business and Technology Strategies (Korean Version)
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- ICT spending to support digital business platforms
- Cloud infrastructure and platform developments
- C-suite primary research from line of business
- Security and risk research and analysis
- Ecosystem studies
- Vendor analysis and selection criteria
- Korea IT Ecosystem Studies
- Korea C-Suite Barometer
- Korea Services Market Analysis
- Korea Cloud Market Analysis
- Korea Digital Business Technology
- IT Spending by Industry and Company Size and Industry Insights
- Market Perspective on AI, Security, IoT, 5G, and Emerging Technologies
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How does IT ecosystem change in the digital business era?
- What do IT vendors' role change in the new ecosystem?
- How does IT vendors approach the new ecosystem, and what strategies should they have?
- What are the challenges, priorities, and spending plans for buyers in Korea, and how can vendors address them?
- What are the key digital technologies evolving to enable Korea organizations to transform to digital business?
- How are the C-suite roles evolving to run a digital business?
- What are the emerging digital business models and the relevant technology use cases?
- Amazon Web Services Inc.
- BMC Software, Inc.
- Bespin Global Co., Ltd.
- Cloudera, Inc.
- GCP Applied Technologies Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Hyundai Motor Company
- KT Corp.
- Kyndryl Inc.
- LG Corp.
- LOTTE Data Communication Company
- MS S.r.l.
- MegazoneCloud Corporation
- Metanet, LLC
- NHN Corporation
- Naver Corporation
- New Relic, Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- Red Hat, Inc.
- SAP SE
- SAS Institute Inc.
- SK Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Salesforce.com, Inc.
- Samsung SDS
- ServiceNow, Inc.
- Shinsegae Group
- Siemens AG
- VMware, Inc.
- Workday, Inc.