Korea IT Services and Software Opportunities in the Digital Economy (Korean Version) covers the Korea software market and IT services market by vertical and vendor. It will be necessary for planning and deploying local/global software vendors and SI companies.
Korea IT Services and Software Opportunities in the Digital Economy (Korean Version)
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Cloud software
- Business analytics
- ERM/CRM/SCM applications
- Business intelligence
- Infrastructure management software: System and network management software and storage management software
- Market trend and dynamics
- Market size and forecast
- Market overview. Current and future market trends and growth of services in Korea are reviewed.
- Key market review. Major segments of the services market, such as IS outsourcing or hosting infrastructure services, are analyzed.
- Competitive insight. The competitive landscape in the overall services market is reviewed, focusing on vendor performance by services segment and vertical as well as vendor strategies.
- Vertical insight. Vendor performances are reviewed in key vertical markets.
- Korea Software Forecast, 2021–2025
- Korea Software Market Share, 2021
- Korea IT Services Forecast, 2021–2025
- Korea IT Services 2021 Competitive Review
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the Korea software and IT services market size?
- Who plays in the Korea software and IT services market?
- What will be the next key stategy of the Korea software and IT services market?
- What is the new trend in end-user buying behavior?
- How will Korea's software and IT services be transformed?
Ahnlab, Inc., Amazon Web Services Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Dassault Systemes SE, Dell Technologies Inc., Douzone Bizon Co.,Ltd., Google LLC, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, IBM, LG Corp., LOTTE Data Communication Company, METANET MMC, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, POSCO, SAP SE, SAS Institute Inc., SK Holdings Co., Ltd. , Samsung SDS, VMware, Inc., Yamaha Corporation