The Japan Applications and Solutions (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) market including unified communications (UC), collaboration, CRM, and EA market in Japan is growing rapidly for digital transformation (DX). IT users need real-time decision making because of the globalization of their business location and their increasing business flow. Also, an enterprise's need to reduce costs, improve workflow efficiencies, generate new revenue streams, and transform business is greater than ever. A UC/collaboration technology is valuable for solving business collaboration issues, CRM is generating a new customer, and EA will make a lots of cost reduction for organization. IDC's Japan Applications and Solutions (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) service is designed to provide detailed analyses and essential guidance to vendors and channels competing in the Japan UC/collaboration/CRM/EA market. In 2018, this service will enhance several research to the cloud-based applications market, digital marketing, and digital contents management market for DX.
Japan Applications and Solutions (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports)
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Enterprise IP telephony equipment (including IP PBX, VoIP gateway, IP phone, and IP key telephone systems) and extension services
- Enterprise collaborative applications and services
- IP conferencing systems and services
- CRM (sales/marketing/customer service/contact center) solutions
- Enterprise applications including ERM （enterprise resource management）, SCM (supply chain management), and other backend applications
- Digital marketing–related software
- Japan Unified Communications and Collaboration Systems Market Forecast and Share
- Japan Applications Enterprise User Survey
- Japan Enterprise Applications Market Forecast and Share
- Japan CRM Market Forecast and Share
- Japan Digital Marketing–Related Software Market Overview
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Social/CX Market 2019 Predictions — Japan Implications
Note: All documents will be delivered in local language with the exception of up to two market share and market forecast documents, which will be delivered in both English and local language.
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the total addressable market of UC including hardware and UC applications?
- Which EA solution is growing and has future opportunity?
- What is the business impact of digital marketing and SFA to the CRM market?
- What is the total opportunity for IP contact center solutions, and how will it grow in the near future?
- How does enterprise applications shift to cloud?
- How does social customer experience deploy as an enterprise collaboration system?
- How is the future position of the software market related to digital marketing?
Adobe Systems Inc., Avaya Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., DASSAULT AVIATION S.A., Fujitsu Limited, Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories, Inc., Hitachi, Ltd., IBM, KDDI Corporation, Marketo, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, NEC Corporation, NTT Communications Corporation, Oki Electric Industry Company, Limited, Polycom, Inc., SOFTBRAIN Co., Ltd., Salesforce.com, Inc., Softbank Group Corp., Sony Corporation, Synergy Marketing, Inc., Works Applications Co., Ltd.