As digital technologies proliferate, and millennials drive the convergence of work, live, and play, enterprises need to develop a holistic transformation strategy to future-proof their organizations for the industry 4.0 era. IDC refers to this as the Future of Work (FOW) transformation that includes utilizing new talent practices, emerging technologies, and above all focus on delivering superior experiences. This intelligence service will allow subscribers to understand the key trends and strategies for FOW transformation and how emerging technologies, but also demographics and behaviors, are profoundly impacting the nature and makeup of work, workflows, and even business models. It also provides insights utilizing IDC's research and surveys across key topics such as mobility, UEM, AR/VR, co-working, intelligent machines and humans working together, and innovation methodologies and offer guidance to understand the investment priorities, challenges, and opportunities. Finally, it offers recommendations to CIOs/CXOs to drive holistic transformation across workspace, workforce, and work culture that can help deliver sustained competitive advantage in the industry 4.0 era.
Asia/Pacific Future of Work
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Future of Work concepts and IDC's FOW framework
- Analysis of company initiatives across workspace, workforce, and work culture
- How organizations are transforming from delivering services, products to experiences
- Enterprise mobility and AR/VR forecasts and growth trends
- The Future of Work: Preparing for the Digitalized/Industry 4.0 Era
- Future of Work, What It Entails and Key Trends
- Augmented Reality and Artificial Intelligence at the Edge for the Future of Workplace
- IDC PeerScape: Practices for Creating Superior Experiences with Augmented and Virtual Reality
- The Future of Work with AR/VR — Use Cases and Adoption Trends
- The Future of Workforce — Why CXOs Need to Care
- IDC PeerScape: Practices for Improving Work Culture for Future of Work
- The Future of Work Survey Spotlight
- Asia/Pacific Mobility Spending Forecast and Implications for Future of Work
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Future of Work 2018 Predictions
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide AR/VR and Connected Devices 2018 Predictions — APEJ Implications
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the Future of Work and what does it entail?
- What are the key pillars for driving Future of Work transformations?
- How are enterprises utilizing AR/VR technologies for business applications and the future workspace?
- What are the key considerations for enterprise IT decision makers for Future of Work transformations?
- What are the best practices for delivering superior experiences?
- What are the key opportunities and challenges for FOW transformation across workforce, work space, and work culture?
- Competitive information — who are the key vendors, technology or product announcements, and who are the emerging vendors in the AP region?
Adobe Systems Inc., Alibaba Group Holding Limited, Apple Inc., Baidu, Inc., Blippar.Com Limited, Cisco Systems, Inc., Citrix Systems, Inc., Dell Inc., Facebook, Inc., Google Inc., HP Inc., HTC Corporation, Intel Corporation, Lenovo Group Limited, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, PTC, Inc., QUALCOMM Inc., SAP SE, Samsung, VMware, Inc., WeWork Companies Inc.