Pandemic recovery funding offers European public sector leaders a once-in-a-generation opportunity to reimagine their economies. This is an opportunity to deliver net-zero economies and places, high-performing public administrations, and well-being for populations. Leveraging data and technological innovations will be critical to realizing this opportunity. IDC Government Insights: European Government Citizen Services provides a framework for government executives that need to source, implement, and use technology and data as the keys to unlock the next normal of efficient, trusted, highly responsive, inclusive, and convenient public administrations.
IDC Government Insights: European Government Citizen Services
Meet the Experts
European Head, IDC Government Insights
Research Manager, IDC Government Insights, Europe
Senior Research Analyst, IDC Government Insights
IDC Government Insights: European Government Citizen Services provides insights into citizen-centric services. It builds its expertise and knowledge from survey data, use cases, and best practices garnered through primary and secondary research. Team members maintain ongoing communication with industry experts, government sector players, and technology vendors.
Throughout the year, this service will address the following topics:
- Best practices and use cases related to business practices and technologies aimed at delivering on the new ethic of public services
- Using data to inform decision making, engage transparently with constituents, and collaborate with the private sector
- Government citizen-centric investment priorities
- Analysis of new ICT-related regulations with an emphasis on the impact on government ICT spending
- Response of government agencies to major trends
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- What are the key market trends and challenges facing government customer operations and strategies in the years ahead?
- What is the impact of information technology investments on the service delivery models of government agencies, and what modern technologies such as cloud, big data, or artificial intelligence are most relevant when implementing citizen-centric tools across government agencies?
- How are emerging business needs driving intelligent use of data in government?
- How do government executives approach the transformation of their citizen-centric toolset, and how do they reconcile the need for innovation with legacy management?
- How do government agencies try to improve their engagement with citizens and other uses of government services, and what technologies are they considering for doing so?
Who Should Subscribe
IDC Government Insights: European Government Citizen Services is ideally suited to support government technology buyers, government line-of-business decision makers, and technology vendors that need an up-to-date understanding of government use cases, maturity in adopting modern technologies, insights into best practices, and relevant and timely advice on steps to take to improve the effectiveness of citizen experience.