IDC's Trusted Access and Network Security provides in-depth coverage of the technologies that enable essential network security practices such as access control, threat detection, and policy enforcement. The research covers hardware, software, and cloud services that protect various aspects of the modern enterprise network, including cloud, on-premises, datacenter, branch office, and remote users. Networking technologies are evolving quickly, and the definition of network security is expanding to include zero trust network access (ZTNA) and network edge security as a service (NESaaS).
Trusted Access and Network Security
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Firewall/Unified Threat Management (UTM)
- Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS)
- Secure Web Gateway (SWG)
- Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB)
- Zero Trust Network Access
- Network Edge Security as a Service (aka SASE/SSE)
- Network Access Control (NAC)
- OT Security
- Network Security Forecast
- Network Security Market Shares
- ZTNA Market Forecast
- NESaaS Market Forecast
- ZTNA and NESaaS Market Shares
- IDC MarketScape: ZTNA
- IDC MarketScape: NESaaS
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the size and market opportunity for network security solutions?
- Who are the major players in the network security space?
- What is the size and market opportunity for ZTNA solutions?
- What is the size and market opportunity for NESaaS?
- How has the competitive landscape changed through digital transformation and adoption of cloud and enabling technologies?
- Akamai Technologies, Inc.
- AppGate, Inc.
- Barracuda Networks, Inc.
- Broadcom Inc.
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Citrix Systems, Inc.
- Cloudflare, Inc.
- F5 Inc.
- Forcepoint LLC
- Fortinet, Inc.
- Google LLC
- Juniper Networks, Inc.
- Netskope, Inc.
- Palo Alto Networks, Inc.
- Skyhigh Security
- SonicWALL, Inc.
- Sophos Plc
- Trend Micro Incorporated
- Zscaler Inc.