IDC's Network Security Products and Strategies covers security software and hardware products related to network security, network-based content inspection, and internet defense technologies. Specific functions covered include firewall/UTM, IPS/IDS, VPN, DDoS, messaging security, and web security. The service is designed to create in-depth coverage of the network security market.
Network Security Products and Strategies
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Network sandboxing
- DNS security
- Messaging security
- Web security
- Network Security Forecast
- Messaging Security Forecast
- Web Content Security Forecast
- Network Security Market Share
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the size and market opportunity for network security solutions?
- Who are the major players in the network security space?
- What is the size and market opportunity for web content security solutions?
- What is the size and market opportunity for messaging security solutions?
- How has the competitive landscape changed through digital transformation and adoption of cloud and enabling technologies?
Akamai Technologies, Inc., Arbor Networks, Inc., Barracuda Networks, Inc., Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., Cisco Systems, Inc., FireEye, Inc., Forcepoint LLC, Fortinet, Inc., IBM, Imperva, Inc., Juniper Networks, Inc., McAfee LLC, Mimecast Services Ltd., Palo Alto Networks, Inc., Proofpoint, Inc., RSA Security LLC, SONICWALL INC., Symantec Corporation, Watchguard Technologies, Inc.