The coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic is impacting the global and China economy at nearly every level and IT markets will not be spared. Based on early indicators from the first quarter 2020, IDC expects to see a significant slowdown in spending during the first half of 2020 as the crisis reverberates through all sectors of the economy. The outlook for the second half of the year, and beyond, remains uncertain as the scope of the virus and its impact on production, supply chains, and demand will determine when the recovery phase begins and how quickly it progresses. IDC's China ICT Market: COVID-19 Related Opportunities and Risks (Chinese Version) looks at the current COVID-19 development situation and its impact on economy, industry, and ICT market. It also provides the insights how tech buyers can leverage digital technology to transform their business and meet the COVID-19 challenges. This program also analyzes potential business opportunities for technology vendors in the fight against covid-19 and beyond
China ICT Market: COVID-19 Related Opportunities and Risks (Chinese Version)
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Overall Economy Impact and Opportunities: China GDP forecast, China ICT forecast
- Industry Impact and Opportunities: Banking, Government, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail
- Government Stimulate programs: Datacenter, 5G, Industrial IoT etc.
- CXO sentiment Survey and DX: Monthly COVID-19 CXO sentiment survey, Enterprise digital transformation strategy after epidemic.
- ICT Technology Impact and Opportunities: AI and Big data, Security, Cloud and SaaS, IoT, collaboration software
- The impact of COVID - 19 on the Chinese economy and ICT market
- COVID-19 outbreak spurs AI and big data market to leapfrog forward
- Analysis of the impact of covid-19 outbreak on China's healthcare ICT market
- The new SaaS scenario accelerates the landing of the public cloud in the post-epidemic era
- CXO survey: effects of COVID-19 on China's economy and ICT market
- The development trend and business opportunities of 5G application under the new infrastructure
- Data center market opportunities under the new infrastructure policy
- Future work drives digital transformation of post-epidemic enterprises
- Challenges and opportunities for China's manufacturing sector under new infrastructure
- Banking Omni-Channel in Post COVID-19 Era
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the economic impact of COVID-19?
- What is the impact of COVID-19 on the ICT market?
- What are the government's policies and programs to stimulate the economy?
- What is the change demand of industry digital transformation after COVID-19?
- What segments of the ICT market are there opportunities in the post COVID-19, and how big it is?
Alibaba Group Holding Limited, Amazon Web Services Inc., Baidu, Inc., China Telecom Corporation Limited, Cisco Systems, Inc., Dawning Information Industry Co., Ltd., Digital China Holdings Limited, Haier Group, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Inspur Group Co., Ltd., Intel Corporation, JD.com, Inc., Kingsoft Corporation Limited, Lenovo Group Limited, Microsoft Corporation, NSFOCUS Information Technology Co. Ltd., New H3C Technologies Co., Ltd., PetroChina Company Limited, Ping An Insurance Company of China, Ltd., Qihoo 360 Technology Co., Ltd., SANGFOR Technologies Inc., Shenzhen Stock Exchange, Sinopec AG, Tencent Holdings Limited, Xiaomi Inc., Yonyou Software Co., Ltd.