IDC's Sales Technology Applications research service will identify, analyze, and evaluate software solutions that meet the unique needs and requirements of B2B sales organizations.
Sales Technology Applications
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Customer databases/CRM systems
- Sales analytics
- Sales enablement
- Sales engagement
- Sales force automation (SFA)
- Virtual selling
- Value selling
- Conversational coaching
- Sales Force Automation Market Forecast
- Sales Force Automation Market Shares
- Sales Force Automation Market Analyst Perspective
- Sales Enablement Market Forecast
- Sales Enablement Market Vendor Shares
- Sales Engagement Market Forecast
- Sales Engagement Market Vendor Shares
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the size and expected growth rate of the sales force automation software and related markets?
- Who are the market leaders, and who is gaining or losing share?
- What are the hot submarkets?
- How can sales teams best adapt to technology trends such as virtual selling, value selling, and conversational coaching?
- What trends will affect buyer preferences for sales interactions and engagement?
- What are the key software investment priorities and challenges for sales organizations?
Brainshark Inc., CIRRUS LOGIC, INC., Callidus Software Inc., ClearSlide Inc., CloudApp, Conversica Inc., DecisionLink Corp., Freshworks Inc., Groove Labs, Inc., Guru Technologies, Inc., Highspot, Inc., HubSpot Inc., Membrain, MindTickle Inc., Oracle Corporation, Outreach, Inc., Pega A.S., People.ai, Inc., Qorus Software (Pty) Ltd., SalesLoft, Inc., Seismic Software Inc., Showpad NV, VanillaSoft, Inc., XANT, Inc., Yesware Inc., Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd.