IDC's Marketing Applications for Growth Companies will identify, analyze, and evaluate marketing technologies that meet the unique needs and requirements of small and midsize businesses.
Marketing Applications for Growth Companies
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
Growth marketing teams must match their enterprise competition in terms of their digital capabilities despite fewer personnel, smaller budgets, and limited operational support. This product/program focuses on marketing applications that enable small and medium-sized growth organizations to automate and scale marketing operations and omni-channel tech stacks from niche point solutions to highly integrated multifunction platforms.
- Market Forecast: Marketing Applications for Growth Companies
- Market Share: Marketing Applications for Growth Companies
- Market Analysis Perspective: Marketing Applications for Growth Companies
- IDC MarketScape: Marketing Applications for Growth Companies
- IDC’s SMB MarTech Survey: Buying Patterns and Usage Trends
- IDC Market Glance: Growth Marketing Tech Stack
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the market size and forecast for growth marketing software solutions?
- Who are the market leaders and innovators?
- What are the key competitive, cultural, and regulatory trends transforming growth marketing?
- What technologies can growth marketers use to create the best customer experiences?
- What are the implications of the new culture of privacy on growth marketing teams?
- How can growth marketing teams leverage technology and creativity to deliver greater value to customers at every interaction?
- How are growth marketing teams leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning?
- How can vendors help brands differentiate based on their ability to manage customer data and consent?
ACT-ON S.A.S., ActiveCampaign LLC, Airship Group, Inc., AppsFlyer, Braze, Inc., EMARSYS eMarketing Systems AG, Google LLC, HubSpot Inc., Infusion Software Inc., Iterable Inc., Klaviyo Inc., Mailchimp, Meltwater Group, Microsoft Corporation, MoEngage Inc., NextRoll Inc., Oracle NetSuite, Sendinblue SAS, SugarCRM Inc., Twilio, Inc., Upland Software, Inc., Zoom Information Inc.