IDC Manufacturing Insights: Worldwide Manufacturing Industry Intelligence will provide technology vendors with market perspectives by industry subsegments, manufacturing processes, technology categories, and regions/countries. This service will provide actionable information to marketers, sales leaders and professionals, product managers, market intelligence, and channels managers to accelerate and simplify their jobs, sharing detailed data on industry trends, buying behavior, market size, and market share.
IDC Manufacturing Insights: Worldwide Manufacturing Industry Intelligence
Meet the Experts
Research VP, Americas Industry Insights
Research Director, Manufacturing Insights Europe
Associate Vice President
This advisory service combines both global and regional views on the manufacturing industry and its subsegments, providing technology suppliers with actionable information on current and future technology purchasing behavior through IDC's proprietary data and analysis.
The service enables subscribers to assess regional market opportunities accurately and better understand their potential prospects by analyzing ICT buyers, both IT and line of business. Research from the service will provide insights into their varying priorities, considering process improvement drivers and their linkage to technology while offering useful guidance to build sales messages and go-to-market initiatives for digital technology providers.
Throughout the year, this service will address vendors' needs by geography (worldwide, APJ, EMEA, and the Americas), including:
- Evaluating the manufacturing technology market opportunity
- Understanding the manufacturing sector buyers and their priorities
- Preparing a focused go-to-market marcom approach
- Refining regionally relevant sales messages
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- How much will manufacturers in your region spend on ICT today and in the future?
- What technologies are manufacturers investing in today? And how do the different subindustries differ across manufacturing as a whole?
- What are the key business priorities for ICT buyers in the manufacturing sector, and how does that influence their technology purchasing patterns? How can you map sales opportunities against those business issues?
- What are the key business drivers across key manufacturing processes — shop floor, product life cycle, and supply chain?
- Who are the key personas to address in this sector, and what are their key concerns?
- How can I have more relevant and timely conversations with my key customers and prospects? How can I stay on top of the issues that matter to manufacturing executives and their challenges, roles, and issues?
Who Should Subscribe
This service provides actionable industry insights and guidance to key IT vendor decision makers:
- Marketers (field marketers and CMOs and worldwide and regional)
- Sales leaders and professionals (worldwide and geoleaders)
- Product managers (tech domain leads)
- Market intelligence and research
- Channels managers (alliances and distribution channels/partners)