European Smart Office will provide market intelligence on the evolving ecosystem required to enable and optimize hybrid working to achieve the future enterprise. This service will deliver qualitative and quantitative analysis of technologies and vendors competing for companies' hybrid worker spend. It will investigate future customer demand, usage, and trends of connected devices and services to provide insight into vendor strategies, market positioning, and future developments.
European Smart Office
Meet the Experts
Senior Research Manager, Europe Smart Office
Vice President, Future of WorkSpace & Imaging, IDC EMEA
Senior Research Analyst, Imaging Devices & Document Solutions, Central and Eastern Europe
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Office in a Box
- Meeting room technology
- Return to the office best practices
- Digital infrastructure for the workplace
- Physical\Digital security for the smart workplace
- Corporate office, branch office, flexible office, hub + spoke
- Space management tech for the future office
- Employee experience in the hybrid workplace
- IDC's Future of Work: European Future of Office Taxonomy
- IDC Market Analysis Perspective: Future of Office
- IDC Survey: Future of Office
- IDC PlanScape: Understanding the Office Technology Ecosystem
- The Growth of the Third Space and Its Implications for Office Technology
- Equipping Workers and Workspaces in the Future Office
- Telephony in the Future Office — Is the Softphone the Answer?
- The Purpose-Driven Flexible Office — The Holy Grail of the Workplace
- IDC PeerScape: Best Practices for Future Offices
- Delivering Digital Equivalency Across HQ, Branch, and Flexible Spaces
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the primary and emerging technologies that enable and optimize the smart office? What is the role of data, intelligence technologies, and analytics generated from these technologies?
- How do you use technology to optimize the workplace for flexibility, productivity, environment, cost, and employee experience?
- How do you create a sustainable office?
- What is the role of flexible providers?
- What does the convergence of B2B and B2C look like in the office?
- Accruent LLC
- BT Group plc
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Citrix Systems, Inc.
- Fujitsu Limited
- Google LLC
- HCL Technologies Limited
- HP Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Konica Minolta Holdings, Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Ricoh Company, Ltd.
- Schneider Electric SE
- Siemens AG
- VMware, Inc.
- Zoom Video Communications Inc.