IDC Government Insights: Worldwide Sustainable Railways and Airlines Strategies empowers executives in railway operators, railway infrastructure companies and airlines to make evidence-based decisions about the future of customer experience, revenue management and net-zero, safe, and resilient operations. The service will enable executives to understand how technology will impact ticketing, booking, revenue management, linear asset and fleet maintenance and operations and trigger innovative collaborations across the passenger transportation ecosystem.
IDC Government Insights: Worldwide Sustainable Railways and Airlines Strategies
The IDC Government Insights: Worldwide Sustainable Railways and Airlines Strategies will collect evidence through IDC global survey data, IDC analysts’ in-depth interviews with railway and airline IT executives, vendor briefings, and secondary research to deliver evidence-based insights that enable technology buyers to realize the value of technology innovation and enable tech suppliers to align their solution offering with buyers’ needs and preferences.
Throughout the year, this service will address the following topics:
- Connected customer experience
- Revenue innovation and management
- Safe, sustainable, and resilient operations
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- How will technology innovation trigger change in the future of railway and airline customer experience?
- How will technology innovation enable railways and airlines to save fuel/energy, and increase employee productivity, while maintaining high safety standards?
- How can technology suppliers reimagine their portfolio and go-to-market to be best positioned to deliver successful solutions in the future of railways and airlines?
- How will railways and airlines work with the passenger transportation ecosystem to enable end-to-end mobility as a service experience?
- What are the organizational change, security, technical, legal, and project management challenges that need to be addressed to unleash the benefits of technology innovation for railways and airlines?
Who Should Subscribe
Railway and airline IT executives and sales, marketing, and solution leads of tech suppliers, such as:
Accenture plc, ALSTOM S.A., Amadeus IT Group SA, Amazon Web Services Inc., BINARY GROUP INC., Broadcom Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, Construcciones y Auxiliar de Ferrocarriles SA, Cubic Corporation, Equinix Inc., Ericsson, Fujitsu Limited, Hitachi Ltd., Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., IBM, KETECH GROUP LTD, Masabi Ltd, MERMEC Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Nokia Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Ramco Systems Limited, Sabre Corporation, SAP SE, SITA N.V., Siemens AG, Sqills, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Thales Group SAS, and Trapeze Group
- ALSTOM S.A.
- Accenture plc
- Amadeus IT Group SA
- Amazon Web Services Inc.
- BINARY GROUP, INC.
- Broadcom Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation
- Construcciones y Auxiliar de Ferrocarriles SA
- Cubic Corporation
- Equinix Inc.
- Fujitsu Limited
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Ketech Group Ltd.
- MERMEC Inc.
- Masabi Ltd
- Microsoft Corporation
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Nokia Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Ramco Systems Limited
- SAP SE
- Sabre Corporation
- Siemens AG
- Tata Consultancy Services Limited
- Thales Group SAS
- Trapeze Group AS
- UniTTEC Co., Ltd.
- Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corp.
- ZEDAS GmbH