IDC's China Cloud Security Market (Chinese version) includes insights and predictions on China's public cloud security services, cloud security eco-market, container security market, zero trust applications, data security compliance, cloud workload security, web application firewall, anti-DDoS, IT security as a service, and cloud-native security technologies. With detailed market share, security capabilities, and future trends forecast, the service provides valuable decision-making support and strategic guidance for industry players in relevant industries.
China Cloud Security Market (Chinese version)
Markets and Subjects Analyze
- Public, hybrid, and multicloud security
- Container security
- Cloud security management
- Workload security
- Infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) security
- China Cloud Security Eco-Market Insights, 2023
- China Container Security Market Insights, 2023
- China Public Cloud Web Application Firewall Market Share, 2023
- China Cloud Workload Security Market Share, 2023
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How do customers choose a cloud provider?
- What is the development trend of cloud security technology?
- How are customers monitoring and securing workloads?
- How do CIOs reconcile the tension between risk, cost, and user experience when adopting cloud?
- How do customers decide between public, private, and hybrid clouds?