The Middle East and North Africa ICT Market Opportunity and Digital Transformation Strategies subscription service provides an in-depth view of ICT markets across the Arab Middle East and North Africa (MENA). The service provides valuable insights into digital transformation across various industries, covering the impacts of cloud, mobility, big data analytics, social media, security, the Internet of Things, artificial intelligence and cognitive systems, robotics, 3D printing, augmented and virtual reality, and blockchain on ICT spending in the region. The service also provides analysis regarding current market potential and adoption drivers, as well as a comprehensive view of CIO and industry spending priorities. It is thus an indispensable source of strategic market information for IT hardware and software vendors, telecom operators, and IT services providers already active in MENA, as well as for others seeking to understand opportunities in this dynamic and expanding region.
Middle East and North Africa ICT Market Opportunity and Digital Transformation Strategies
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- The CIO's agenda
- Cloud — public, private, and hybrid
- Internet of things
- Systems integration, application customization, and consulting services
- Managed, datacenter, hosting, and colocation services
- Security solutions
- Enterprise applications (ERP, CRM, and SCM) and enterprise mobility
- Big data analytics
- AI and cognitive systems
- Block chain
- Telecom operator strategies
- Datacenter technologies — active and passive
- Robotics and drones
- Smart city solutions
- Operator Strategies around Innovation Accelerators: A GCC Perspective
- The State of Innovation Accelerators, 2018
- Competitive Profiles and Analysis of Leading IT Services Players in Saudi Arabia, 2018
- Saudi Arabia Cloud, Hosted, Managed, and Outsourced Services 2017 Market Analysis and 2018–2022 Forecast
- Other Gulf Countries (Oman, Bahrain, Qatar, and Kuwait) IT Services 2017 Market Size and 2018–2022 Forecast
- United Arab Emirates Cloud, Hosted, Managed, and Outsourced Services Market 2017 Analysis and 2018–2022 Forecast
- United Arab Emirates Vertical Markets 2018–2022 IT Spending Forecast
- Saudi Arabia Vertical Markets 2018–2022 IT Spending Forecast
- UAE IT Services Market 2019–2023 Forecast and 2018 Analysis
- CIO Summit 2019 Survey: The Evolution of Digital Transformation
- CIO Summit 2019 Survey: IT Spending Trends
- MEA Trends: Building Smarter Datacenters to Support Digital Transformation
- Saudi Arabia IT Services Market 2019–2023 Forecast and 2018 Analysis
- UAE Security Solutions Market 2019–2023 Forecast and Trends
- Middle East Enterprise Applications Market 2019–2023 Forecast and 2018 Analysis
- Insights into the Adoption of Cognitive Solutions in the Middle East, 2019
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What strategies can ICT vendors and services companies adopt to tap into digital transformation opportunities in the Arab Middle East and North Africa region?
- What are the new and emerging ICT markets in the Arab Middle East and North Africa region?
- What are the key trends and developments, and how will they impact ICT usage and spending in the Arab Middle East and North Africa region?
- What are the competitive positions of ICT hardware, software, and services companies in the market (market shares and strategies)?
- How can ICT providers better prepare themselves for digital transformation across industries and end-user segments, such as SMBs?
- What are the market prospects in the Arab Middle East and North Africa region for the adoption of cloud, big data analytics, Internet of things, AI and cognitive systems, robotics, 3D printing, augmented and virtual reality, and block chain?
- What factors and trends are impacting the adoption of security solutions in the Arab Middle East and North Africa region?
Meet the Experts
Country Manager, Saudi Arabia, IDC
Research Director, Software, MEA
Senior Research Manager, Devices, MEA
Associate Vice President, Middle East, Turkey &, Africa, IDC
Senior Research Manager, Enterprise HW, MEA