The Middle East and North Africa ICT Market Opportunity and Digital Business Strategies subscription service provides an in-depth view of ICT markets across the Middle East and North Africa (MENA). The service provides valuable insight into and analysis of digital transformation and ICT spending across various industries in the region, covering cloud, IT services, big data analytics, security, artificial intelligence and cognitive systems, robotic process automation (RPA), and blockchain, among others. The service also provides analysis regarding current market potential and adoption drivers, as well as a comprehensive view of CIO and industry spending priorities. It is thus an indispensable source of strategic market information for IT hardware and software vendors, IT services providers, and cloud providers already active in MENA, as well as for others seeking to understand opportunities in this dynamic and expanding regional ICT market.
Middle East and North Africa ICT Market Opportunity and Digital Business Strategies
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- The state of digital transformation
- The CIO's agenda
- Cloud services
- Industry technology trends
- Systems integration, application customization, and consulting services
- Managed datacenter, hosting, and colocation services
- Security solutions
- Enterprise infrastructure technologies
- Enterprise applications (ERP, CRM, and SCM)
- Big data analytics
- AI and cognitive systems
- Datacenter technologies
- Robotic process automation (RPA)
- Smart City solutions
- Datacenter Infrastructure: Middle East Perspective
- ICT Market Outlook and Trends for Saudi Arabia, 2023
- ICT Market Outlook and Trends for the UAE and Other GCC Countries
- United Arab Emirates IT Services Market Forecast, 2022–2027
- Saudi Arabia IT Services Market Forecast, 2022–2027
- Finance Leaders' 2023 Digital Agenda: Middle East Perspective
- United Arab Emirates ERP 2022 Analysis and 2023–2027 Forecast
- Saudi Arabia ERP 2022 Analysis and 2023–2027 Forecast
- United Arab Emirates Public Cloud Market 2022 Analysis and 2023–2027 Forecast
- Competitive Profiles and 2022 Analysis of Leading Public Cloud Services Players in the United Arab Emirates
- Competitive Profiles and 2022 Analysis of Leading Public Cloud Services Players in Saudi Arabia
- Robotic Process Automation in the Middle East: Adoption and Use Cases
- Artificial Intelligence Trends in Saudi Arabia
- Artificial Intelligence Trends in the United Arab Emirates
- Blockchain Across the Middle East: Adoption Plans and Use Cases
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What strategies can ICT vendors, telcos, and IT services providers adopt to tap into digital transformation opportunities in the region?
- What are the key ICT trends and developments, and how will they impact ICT usage and spending in the Middle East and North Africa?
- What are the competitive positions of ICT hardware, software, and services companies in the market (market shares and strategies)?
- How can ICT providers better prepare for digital transformation across industries such as government and finance, among others?
- What are the market prospects in the Middle East and North Africa for the adoption of cloud — public, private, hybrid?
- What are the impacts of disruptive technologies such as AI and cognitive systems, RPA, and blockchain?
- What factors and trends are impacting the market for security services and solutions in the Middle East and North Africa?
Accenture plc, Advanced Electronics Company, Amazon Web Services Inc., Arabic Computer Systems Ltd., Atos SE, Cisco Systems Inc., Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, Dell Technologies Inc., EJADA Systems Company Limited, Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company, Emirates Telecommunications Corporation, Google LLC, Gulf Business Machines B.S.C., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., IBM, Injazat Data Systems LLC, MIS AG, Microsoft Corporation, Midis Group, Ooredoo Group LLC, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, SI Group, STC Corp., Sage Group plc, Saudi Business Machines Ltd., Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Tech Mahindra Limited, Wipro Limited
Meet the Experts
Program Manager, IT Services, Middle East and Africa
Research Director, Software and Cloud, META IDC
Program Manager – Telcom and IoT, Saudi Arabia, IDC
Senior Research Manager, Software, Cloud, and Industry Transformation, IDC MEA
Senior Program Manager
Vice President, Research (META), IDC
Program Manager - IDC Saudi Arabia
Research Director, Telecom & IT Services (META), IDC