IDC's Conversational AI Tools and Technologies will analyze the tools, technologies, and trends for building conversational AI solutions. Recent research indicates that 78% of the global 2000 decision makers, influencers, and practitioners surveyed are deploying or have deployed virtual agents. Vendors need to understand buyer needs in this area are and how they can differentiate themselves from the dozens of other conversational AI vendors that exist in today's market.
Conversational AI Tools and Technologies
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Chatbots, intelligent virtual assistants/agents, and intelligent enterprise digital assistants
- Conversational intelligence and agent guidance
- Text and speech analytics
- Natural language understanding (NLU), natural language processing (NLP), and natural language generation (NLG)
- Summarization and topic clustering
- Advanced sentiment analysis and emotion AI
- Machine translation
- Knowledge discovery tools including enterprise search, competitive/market/situational intelligence, site search, product search, and other commercial development tools and APIs
- Speech to text (including machine transcription and speech recognition) and text to speech
- Knowledge graphs and semantic processing
- Conversational AI APIs and Microservices
- Conversational AI Tools and Technologies Market Trends
- Conversational AI Tools and Technologies Market Forecast and Shares
- Buyer Case Studies and End-User Surveys
- Conversational AI Tools and Technologies Market Glance
- Knowledge Discovery Market & Buyer Trends
- Knowledge Discovery Market Forecast and Shares
- Knowledge Discovery Market Glance
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the trends, opportunities, and market size for conversational AI software services?
- How will conversational AI build software change the enterprise applications interfaces landscape?
- How will knowledge discovery augment and enrich knowledge work?
- How are vendor offerings in the conversational AI build software and knowledge discovery market differentiated?
- What challenges do enterprises face in building and adopting conversational AI and knowledge discovery solutions?
Ada Support Inc, Alibaba Group Holding Limited, Amazon Web Services Inc., Amelia US LLC, Artificial Solutions International AB, Avaamo, Inc., Avaya Inc., Boost.ai, Cognigy GmbH, Conversica Inc., Coveo Solutions Inc., Elastic NV, Genesys Logic Inc., Google LLC, IBM, IHS Markit Ltd., Inbenta Technologies Inc., Interactions LLC, Jio Haptik Technologies Limited, Kasisto Inc., Kore.ai, Inc., Kyndi, Inc., LucidWorks Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Nuance Communications, Inc., Omilia Natural Language Solutions Ltd, Oracle Corporation, Primer Technologies, Inc., SAP SE, Salesforce.com, Inc., Sinequa SAS, Tencent Holdings Limited, Uniphore Technologies Inc., Verint Systems Inc., 7.ai Inc.