Retail is an incredibly dynamic and fast-pacing industry that is seeing tremendous transformation as it responds to rapid changes in consumer behavior. The increasing complexity of the customer journey makes retail transformation towards truly omnichannel models a must. Retailers are working very hard to transform their business to respond to these developments. Technology supports retailers in this journey. IDC Retail Insights: Worldwide Retail Industry Intelligence focuses on the entire retail value chain and examines market trends, forecasts, and priorities of key decision makers within the retail industry, and aims to provide technology vendors with the tools to evaluate retail market opportunities, identify retail technology buyers priorities and pain points, understand the retail market at both global and regional level, to help develop effective sales messages and prepare go-to-market strategy to maximize impact and effectiveness, save time, reduce costs and mitigate risks.
IDC Retail Insights: Worldwide Retail Industry Intelligence
This advisory service develops unique analysis and comprehensive data through IDC Retail Insights' proprietary research projects, along with ongoing communications with industry experts, retail CIOs, line-of-business executives, and ICT product and service vendors. To ensure relevance, our analysts work with subscribers to identify and prioritize specific topics to be covered in research reports. Our analysts are also available to provide personalized advice for retail executives and ICT vendors to help them make better-informed decisions.
Throughout the year, this service will address the following topics:
- Retail drivers and market trends
- Key retail personas (buyers) profiles, priorities, and pain points
- Retail perspectives and forecasts
- Retail investment trends
- Retail demographics with top global and regional retailers
- Market opportunities and guidance
- Worldwide, regional and sub-segments views and analysis
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- How is IT spending going for Retail and its subindustries?
- What are the key technologies retailers are investing in? And what are the differences across Retail’s subindustries?
- What are buyers business priorities and where sales opportunities lie
- What are the key persona to address?
- How can I get smart on industry challenges, roles and issues to have more relevant conversations with prospects and customers?
Who Should Subscribe
The service provides actionable industry insights and guidance to key IT vendor decision makers:
- Marketers (field marketers and CMOs, WW and regional)
- Sales leaders and professionals (WW, geo leaders)
- Product managers (tech domain leads)
- Market Intelligence and research
- Channels managers (alliances and distribution channels/partners)