IDC's European Printers service assesses opportunities for the full range of printers from consumer to network, departmental, and high-end office devices. Market data and analysis are provided for 16 Western European countries with forecast updates. Topics addressed in this service include supply opportunities, distribution channels, and user segmentation. Analysis also leverages extensive IDC user insight and vendor research from IDC's broad range of research services, such as multifunction peripherals, quarterly printer trackers, printers by region/country, quarterly PC trackers, networks, public information sources, and regular global information technology user surveys.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Printers by technology, speed, and value
- Printers by country in Western Europe (16 countries)
- Printer trends, forecast, and analysis
- Printers by distribution channel and technology
- Printers by user segment
- MFP and printer convergence
- Installed base and printed page volumes
- A4 vs A3 market analysis
- Western European Printer Market Share, 2020
- Western European Printer Forecast, 2021–2025
- Western European Printer Channels Forecast, 2021–2025
- Western European Printer Forecast by Segment Study 2021–2025
- Western European Inkjet and Laser Installed Base and Page Volume Forecast 2021–2025
- Western European Printer Forecast Update, 2021–2025
- Western European Document Scanner Market Share, 2020
- Western European Document Scanner Forecast, 2021–2025
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- Which printer market segments (technologies, countries) will provide the greatest growth?
- What are the main opportunities and threats for the home, office, and commercial printer markets?
- What are the end-user segment shares by printer type (home, small business, etc.)?
- What are the distribution channel shares and forecasts by printer type?
Brother Industries, Ltd., Canon Inc., Eastman Kodak Company, Fujitsu Limited, HP Inc., KYOCERA Corporation, Konica Minolta Holdings, Inc., Lexmark International, Inc., Oki Data Corporation, Olivetti S.p.A., Panasonic Corporation, Ricoh Company, Ltd., Seiko Epson Corp., Sharp Corporation, TA Triumph-Adler Gmbh, Toshiba Corporation, UTAX Gmbh, Xerox Corporation
Meet the Experts
Quarterly Research Manager, European Quarterly Printer Market Tracker
Program Director, Imaging and Hardcopy Devices and Document Solutions, European RegionSolutions
Research Manager, European Imaging, Printing and Document Solutions, IDC EMEA
Research Manager, European Imaging, Printing and Document Solutions