IDC's European Printers service assesses opportunities for the full range of single-function printers — from consumer and office devices to production and large-format machines — and document scanners. The service provides market analyses and forecasts, market size data, market dynamics, and vendor shares. The service also leverages IDC's extensive end-user surveys to offer insights into end-user trends and purchase behavior. In addition, the service covers such miscellaneous topics as printing equipment recycling and remanufacturing, EU regulations affecting the printing industry, and market news and events, including vendor announcements and event briefings.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Consumer, office, and production printers
- Inkjet and laser technology
- Document scanners
- Market size, trends analysis, dynamics, and forecasts
- Print equipment recycling and remanufacturing
- End-user printing trends and purchase behavior
- Market news
- Vendor and event briefings
- Single-Function Printer Market Shares
- Single-Function Printer Forecast
- Document Scanners Market Shares
- Document Scanners Forecast
- Printer Recycling and Remanufacturing
- End-User Printing Trends and Purchase Behavior
- Market News
- Vendor and Event Briefings
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the size of the SF printer market, and what are the market's dynamics?
- Which SF printer market segments (technologies and countries) will provide the greatest growth?
- What is the size of the document scanner market, and what are the market's dynamics?
- Which document scanner segments (product category and countries) will provide the greatest growth?
- What are the main SF printer market drivers and inhibitors?
- What trends and requirements are influencing end users' behavior in purchasing and using printers at home and in the office?
- What is the status of print device recycling and remanufacturing in Europe?
- Avision Inc.
- Brother Industries, Ltd.
- Canon Inc.
- Develop GmbH
- Fujitsu Limited
- HP Inc.
- KYOCERA Corporation
- Kodak Alaris Inc.
- Konica Minolta Holdings, Inc.
- Lexmark International, Inc.
- Oki Data Corporation
- Plustek Corp.
- RISO, Inc.
- Ricoh Company, Ltd.
- Seiko Epson Corp.
- Sharp Corporation
- Visioneer, Inc.
- Xeikon N.V.
- Xerox Corporation