Deliver business and customer outcomes
with Customer Experience
Use IDC’s research to inform your Covid-19 CX response’ with ‘46% of top executives want to tie improved experience to revenue. Use IDC’s research to align CX technology with business results
Download IDC’s research on the European impact of COVID-19 on CX and business processes for free
Transforming CX into Customer Success and Loyalty
Customer Experience (CX) for many executives is an all-embracing concept that is difficult to define, execute and measure. To develop, CX must now evolve into tangible business value with clear operating boundaries, measurable cause and effect, and ROI.
New technologies are a key enabler of scalable customer success and loyalty management. In this webcast, you will learn:
- How and why CX, customer success and loyalty are hot and connected
- Real-time CX – is it real?
- Technologies to personalise your communications and channels and emotionally engage your customers
- The new frontier of customer journeys and workflows 2.0
- Innovative ways of measuring your CX, customer success and loyalty performance
This is a must-watch webinar for tech and telco marketing and sales managers wishing to understand the latest CX, customer success and loyalty trends and technologies.
CX, Customer Success & Loyalty
- Reduced acquisition costs
- Improved response rates
- Easier and faster deals
- Account retention
- Account expansion
- Growth engine
- Strong brand
- Future confidence
Read our latest insight about customer experience, business opportunities, why it is essential and how to improve and measure it.Read Blogs
IDC TECHTALK PODCAST
"The impact of Customer Experience in Insurance, Healthcare, Finance and Retail"Listen to the Podcast
Meet the Team
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Please submit your contact details and message, and we will connect you with the right experts at IDC.
Customer Experience is the top strategic priority among European enterprises. It is driven by product commoditization, rising customer expectations, intensified global competition and new CX technologies. However, the ability to improve satisfaction requires empathy with customers at scale. The 3Cs to delivering empathy at scale are Consent, Conversations and Customer Journeys.
- IDC European Customer Experience Survey, 2018 (n = 300)
- Worldwide Customer Experience Software Forecast, 2018–2022
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Customer Experience 2019 Predictions
- IDC European Vertical Market Survey, 2018 (n = 2,759)
- IDC's Western Europe AI/Cognitive Solutions Survey, 2018 (n = 350)